Favorite Candy from Around the World

You can buy most of the specialty candies found at WDW at World Market. They have Pocky, Cadbury, gummies and a bunch of "old fashioned" American candies. Prices are less than WDW. For people who like Daim bars from Norway, you can buy them at Ikea.

They have a new caramel shop at Germany that is to die for.

I can't wait to try this place. I'm not sure anything from here will make it home for sharing though :)

You can buy most of the specialty candies found at WDW at World Market. They have Pocky, Cadbury, gummies and a bunch of "old fashioned" American candies. Prices are less than WDW. For people who like Daim bars from Norway, you can buy them at Ikea.

Unfortunately for me, the nearest World Market & Ikea are a couple of hours away. Thanks for the tip though!

Thanks for the suggestion. We're going the week before Christmas so we would probably be cutting it too close to order online. Also, we don't have 3G. I only want a few pieces from each country so I'm not sure if it would be worth it once you include shipping costs.

I know you want to get the candy from Epcot and I totally understand why that is more fun, but if you have a Cost Plus World Market nearby they sell pretty much every variety of candy mentioned in this thread so far (but not the chocolate from Norway, alas) for much, much less. ETA: Oops, nevermind, I didn't see that someone mentioned this already!

If you wanted to branch into regular Disney candy, the individually wrapped foil coins (each color has a different character) are yummy, cute and relatively inexpensive.

Our MUST buy candy from Epcot is from England. It's the AREO bars. . .

:cloud9: OH MY GOSH!!! It's a chocolate bar that has air whipped into it. So, you bite into it and it's all these little bubbles of chocolate that just pop on your tongue. DELISH!!!!

I am a HUGE fan of the chocolate but my DD15 LOVES the mint ones too!

Can't WAIT to get some Sunday!!! :lovestruc:worship:

There are a variety of individually wrapped caramels at the new store in Germany- you can but them by the piece (.05 cents each) or in bags in a variety of flavors.

Do not know if you can find it in EPCOT but when I was a kid every summer my grandmothers sisters would come to visit from Italy. The would always bring this nougat candy with nuts. It had a sweet incredibly thin paper that flaked off of it. We loved that. I know I have seen it in specialty stores in the past. Maybe I will hunt it down when we are in disny for my 50th b-day this spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter