Favorite Bob Memory?

I just loved the way he spoke. I loved the mo-gee-tos, I loves how even though he may not have read an email on the show, sometimes he would call or get ahold of the person somehow to still answer the question. I love the picture of Harold. I enjoyed his blogs....I could go on and on..... Just this Sat. I was listening to the email show while grocery shopping and I can tell you where in the store I was when I heard Bob say he was going to send that little girl the Christopher Robin pin. Oh what a sad day!

There was an email a while back, I can't remember when. Bob couldn't pronounce the town, and he just said America. The riff from that was so funny. And the mo-gee-toes. And all of the stories that Pete would share with us about Bob. When the crew talked about Gay Days at Disney last year, Bob was absolutely hilarious. There are so many memories...

One word.... Mojeeto Funniest podcast I ever listened to.

Mojeetos and interventions. I've been sitting here crying at work. God bless Bob. Where he is now, it's Disney World everywhere.

Very telling of the man, that one of the last things he did was bring magic to a child and share one of his Christopher Robins pins.

A true loss to this world.

Bob, May you walk the parks with Walt forever.

I loved it when he was talking about Grand fiesta tour having him trying to pronounce the names of the characters was priceless. I still laugh to this day every time I pass by. He will defiantly be missed its kinda hard to find a place at the parks that doesn't remind u of Bob. I will keep everybody in my prayers and if there is anything we can learn from bob is to live life to the fullest and eat a lot of dole whips.

Delete, Delete, Delete!

The way he talked about his family...you could really feel how much he loved and admired Dianar and Brian and his whole family....

When it was outed that Bawb had more Disney paraphenalia than any other Podcast Crew member (but of course!).

The fact that he took time to personally answer my WDW trip planning questions.

His vidoe tours of MK.

The fact that Bob never tired of going to the parks.

His podcast pauses.

Star Wars Weekends video.

Any of the Podcast crew's reactions to anything he said.

Caht cam t-shirts.

The fact that he answered my nosy question about what was wrong with his ankle.

Too many to mention.

there is not one thing that sticks out. everything he did was great he was just a really great man and good at heart.... the dole whip, the mojeetos, kahat kam. everything.

Was it only yesterday that Kevin posted the entire podcast crew all going to see Wicked together? It's somehow comforting to know that they were all together yesterday having a good time.

Was it only yesterday that Kevin posted the entire podcast crew all going to see Wicked together? It's somehow comforting to know that they were all together yesterday having a good time.

thats what I was thinking too

At least he passed with that so close behind him. He was in a time where he was doing what he loved, and with people he obviously cared about very much.

A lot of people don't get that kind of opportunity, and I thank God such a special soul got that, and we recieved the benefits.

I keep checking back, almost hoping to hear he is with us still, that this all has not happened.:sad2: :sad1:

The podcasts and the world will never be the same again.

I can't help but to wonder what was wrong with Bob in the end. Julie had mentioned last week that he was under the weather. It was horrific to hear that his wife found him, but comforting to know that the podcast crew and his family are gathering around her to provide support.

I have never listened to podcasts before and never attached to any online group like this--it is odd, because I am not sure how to grieve. At first I disliked this thread because I thought it was just too soon to post, but then I realized it was a way for us to grieve and to memorialize him.

Okay another memory is Club Bob, and also the way he was really upset that listeners worried about and didn't get that the constant razzing the crew gave him was all part of his fun!

I'll always remember club bob also :-)

To echo another comment, this is the first/only podcast I listen to and the first/only board I post on. I never felt an online connection enough to want to be part of such a community. This one was easy. A great group of people that all share a love for something so great. Fighting thru the tears since I'm at work anytime I want to smile I think of this, Bob sitting and talking to Walt about all things Disney! God Bless him and dole whips all around!!

Dole Whips, Moe-gee-toes, having him read/play BOTH my e-mails/voicemails on the podcast, and meeting his family and him at the December Podmeet...he gave me an extra pin because I liked them so much. He took me around and introduced me to Will.
I was so looking forward to seeing him again on the cruise. I will definitely be lifting my moegeetoe to him there.

Bawb was Disney to all of us! He brought that spirit to us, and he truly loved what he did. As I sit and contemplate what has happened, I am thankful for the fact that Bawb was able to live his dream. He often told us that he loved to meet people in the parks, and that he loved to be in the parks each time he went.

I am grateful that we were able to experience Bawb's spirit through the podcast. He brought that wealth of knowledge and his own bit of humor that made us all better people for knowing him. Diana and Brian, please know that he made such a difference in so many lives. He will be greatly missed. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

I remember the dole whips, MoJeeToes, Curtains Match the Drapes, Kaht Kam, adding R's to everything, and I could go on and on ....

We mourn him, but we must celebrate his life. He would want it that way, I believe. I will always treasure those podcasts. He still endures through them, and they stand as a great legacy of his spirit.

Diana and Brian, may God continue to hold you and comfort you, and know that many are praying for you.

Chris Walthers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter