Favorite/Best food at CS in the World Showcase?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by pooh2001, Jan 22, 2013.

1. showers2flowers

showers2flowers Mouseketeer

Another vote for the fish & chips in UK pavilion, followed by crepes from the cart in France or a stop in the bakery for just about anything.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nanienamou

nanienamou Mouseketeer

Tangierine Café - I agree, is wonderful. The chicken and lamb shawarma platter is really good and huge.

Kringla in Norway - the Norwegian club was really good, and toasted. The schoolbread is also pretty good and not too sweet.

We loved the bakery in France, but haven't been since the expansion, but they seem to have the same ham and cheese croissant. The cheese plate changed and is more expensive, but still seems a good choice. The creme brulee was also pretty good last time, and DH loved the chocolate mousse.

4. Coyotesweat

Coyotesweat Mouseketeer

I have a mind to try the salmon and egg sandwich at Kringla... With a school bread for dessert. Anybody have a review for me? I am a huge salmon fan!

Katie

5. partigus

partigus Mouseketeer

yesyesyes! Tangerine cafe (named for a cooking vessel, not the small citrus fruit) is awesome!

Fish and chips in UK are nice, and the new bakery in France likely has some great choices as well.

Mexico has nice options...but it's food you can get anywhere.

Last I looked at the US pavillion they had a 6oz sirloin for $11- kinda like Chilis!

6. MinnieTink

MinnieTink DIS Veteran

We like grabbing an order of Fish and Chips from Yorkshire and checking out the British Invasion band back in the courtyard:goodvibes

My DH would say Bratwurst on a pretzel roll from Germany.

7. Hannah0811

Hannah0811 Earning My Ears

Love La Cantina!
    The nachos are great and the taco's are good too. I loved the salsa. The only problem here is seating- it is hard to find an open table.
    ... with that being said, I have never gotten a bad meal at any WS QS. I usually "eat around the world".

8. goofy4prez

goofy4prez A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!

Another vote for Tangerine Cafe in Morroco. The lamb or chicken swarma platter is better than many TS offerings and a great value for a CS credit if using the DDP. Now when it comes to a snack credit, Boulangerie & Pâtisserie, is to die for; the tarts and pastries are simply out of this world. :thumbsup2

9. pooh2001

pooh2001 been there, done that, TRYING to go back

Your suggestions are great.
    What we may get:

Boulangerie Patisserie
    lobster bisque & ham, cheese in a croissant or ham, gruyere quiche

Joy of Tea
    egg rolls

Fife and Drum Tavern
    Turkey Legs

and maybe more