Favorite Beaches in Grand Cayman and Cozumel?

marcyz12

Earning My Ears
Just wondering what everyone's favorite beaches are......So many beautiful beaches to choose from!!!!!

Did not like Cozumel at all but 7 mile beach in GC was beautiful- we went to Royal Palms to be exact.Wish I was there now.

Linda

Lying in one of the many hammocks, on the beach, at Mescalitos...one of my favorite places in the world. While this is not the Ritz Carlton, its is one of the most relaxing places on (my) earth!

Cozumel - Nachi Cocom :thumbsup2 All inclusive drinks and food, beautiful beach, swimming pool and hot tub with swim-up bar, and less than 100 people! Our all-time favorite port stop!

Grand Cayman - Sea Grape on Seven Mile Beach :thumbsup2 Beautiful water! Restaurant, restrooms, water rentals. Great beach day!

Enjoy whatever you choose to do! Both ports are wonderful!

princess: Crystal

Subscribing! I am also researching some good beaches, for those who posted above..are these beaches free and if not what were the costs?

Lying in one of the many hammocks, on the beach, at Mescalitos...one of my favorite places in the world. While this is not the Ritz Carlton, its is one of the most relaxing places on (my) earth!

Mezcalitios, and the other beach bars on the far (east) side of Cozumel you have to get to on your own. Also due to the heavy surf on that side there aren't many spots that are good for swimming but I definitely recommend seeing the natural beauty of the less-developed half of Cozumel if you get the chance!

Is this an excursion through DCL or did you do it on your own?

No Nachi is only available if you book on your own, either through their website directly or through Island Marketing. On our cruise next week, our Dis Meet thread sold out Nachi as a "private party"...we'll have it all to ourselves- can't WAIT! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter