Fav WDW apps for iPod Touch/iPhone??

I know there have been a hundred of these posts, but I'm interested too. If people have favorites and can just give a little detail about WHY they're a favorite (and how much they cost?), it would really help my shopping. :) I downloaded a dining app that has been helpful, but I'm also looking for new things for our trip next week.

Lots of people recommend the Lines app - does that include info about Fast Pass availability and return times? I used Verizon's mobile magic last year and that was the most helpful part of it.

Can we please have an "iOS/Android Disney Applications FAQ" thread stickied to the top of the forum? These boards are busy enough and hard enough to keep up with as it is without the same threads being posted every other day. Thanks.

eticket-Disboards
Undercover tourist
wdw times
wdw maps
countdown
disney world secrets
hidden mickeys
park hours
wdw dining
tour plans

universal waits
universal maps

This might be off topic a bit, but I'm leaving this Sunday for WDW with my wife, her daughter, and her daughter: our 11 year old granddaughter. Emily - the 11 year old - has never flown before and has never been to WDW. Shes SOOO excited !!! :goodvibes

I anticipate that there will be times when old grand-dad [me] will want to sit and relax while in the parks. My question is: do any of the parks offer free wi-fi ?

I have lots of Disney apps, but if I had to pick my absolute favorite one it would be my WDW Countdown app. I get the most use out of that one. I LOVE getting my reminder everyday telling me how many days I have left until my trip. It makes me excited!!!

Both my DH and I used Disney World Wait Times and is was very accurate, it was fun to update the wait times for rides too. I have an iphone and he has a droid. Plus it's free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter