Fat Smash Diet?

Discussion in 'Eating Healthy' started by tink2007, Feb 8, 2011.

  1. tink2007

    tink2007 DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2006
    Messages:
    599
    I am so frustrated! I went to my doctor yesterday to get help with my lack of weight loss. I've been working at this since the first of the year. I have not lost 1 pound. :mad::mad: I've had all the test done and there is nothing medically wrong. I work out 6 days a week. Im training for the Princess 1/2 marathon in 3 weeks. I eat good. I've gone from drinking a 2 liter of Coke Zero a day to drinking one small cup per day and replaced it with a gallon on water a day with no results. He recommended for me to try the Fat Smash diet. Anyone doing it now? I am willing to try anything right now.
     
  2. tink2007

    tink2007 DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2006
    Messages:
    599
    I started running last fall. I just ran the Princes 1/2 marathon on Sunday. Thanks though.:)
     
  3. homeschoolmomof4

    homeschoolmomof4 Keep moving forward

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2006
    Messages:
    830
    Congrats on completing the Princess 1/2 marathon!! :thumbsup2 That's quite an accomplishment. As you unfortunately know, exercise doesn't necessarily = weight loss. About 80% of you body composition is based on what you eat and the other 20% is genetics and exercise. What type of diet are you consuming now? Have you been following the Fat Smash Diet since you last posted? Has it been working for you? I am 4'11" and used to weigh 165lbs. I now weight about 98lbs. If you're still up for suggestions, I might be able to give you some. :goodvibes
     
  4. tink2007

    tink2007 DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2006
    Messages:
    599

    Let me hear them:thumbsup2 I have really been watching what I eat since the first of the year. Very little carbs (nothing white), lean meat, salad, salad, salad, dark greens and lots of fruits. I went from drinking a 2 liter of Coke Zero a day down to 1 cup in the morning and changed to drinking a gallon of lemon water a day. I keep up with what I eat on Sparkpeople.com (a great, free food and exercise journal). I've seen some results but nothing like I used to. My body has changed so much since I turned 40. I have very toned arms and lower legs but everything in between is a lumpy mess. My best friend and I are now training for a triathalon in June so we are running, biking and swimming 5 days a week. I've read some about hormon enbalance is linked to the lack of weight loss. I probably should make an appointment with the Gyno.:scared1:
    I try not to let it get me down but it is very depressing to work so hard and not see the results like I think I should. I dont like scales so I try to judge weight loss by my clothes.
    Thanks for any advise.:goodvibes
     

Share This Page