• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass?

DisneySuiteFreak

DIS Veteran
Hi apologies, I know this has probably been asked a million times, but I'm going very last minute later today. What are the Fastpass policies in WDW? Do they allow you to use them if the window has passed?

They used to be more flexible, but now they will only let you use then during the designated time. You just need to keep an eye on the time to make sure you don't miss it!

Made me laugh (a little) in DLP when I compared it to WDW, the french just ignore the time on the fastpass and pitch-up when they feel like it!

They started enforcing the time limits listed on the Fast Pass almost a year ago. And they are very strict. You should plan on using your Fast Pass during the time listed on the pass. Anything outside of that would be a true Pixie Dust moment, and cannot be depended on.

Wow, thank you so much for the info. That makes me a little sad to hear. I remember when my son was little -stuff happens! Thank you for the info! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter