fastpass selection changed

vweryhappy

Earning My Ears
Not sure where to post this..when I checked my fastpass selections this morning one days selection was changed..and not only that..it said the other three members of my party were not eligible for fastpass selections!
Just so you know last checked them yesterday and somehow in less than 24hrs they were changed and the
Icomputer didnt recognize other members in my party!
If you have a upcoming trip would keep a eye on this!!!

not sure where to post this..when i checked my fastpass selections this morning one days selection was changed..and not only that..it said the other three members of my party were not eligible for fastpass selections!
Just so you know last checked them yesterday and somehow in less than 24hrs they were changed and the
icomputer didnt recognize other members in my party!
If you have a upcoming trip would keep a eye on this!!!

Sounds like another GLITCH.
(They are far too common.)

Call the WDW IT Dept. at
(407) 939-3471 or
(407) 939-7849 or
(407) 939-4357 or
(407) 939-7765 (option #2)

If you are in the UK, call-
0800 16 90 749

Thanks for additional information! I called over there finally to straighten it out.
This is the second time this happened.
.apparently overnight...The cm said there were computer glitches going on.

Thanks for additional information! I called over there finally to straighten it out.
This is the second time this happened.
.apparently overnight...The cm said there were computer glitches going on.

None of this surprises me. Lol
Glad to hear you got it sorted out!

I have one day right in the middle of our trip that keeps saying no one is eligible for fast passes :confused:

I'm not so sure it's a glitch. Some of ours were "magically changed" pre-trip as well. Specifically the ones that "changed" were the tier 1 rides at Epcot, on two different days of our trip. They were changed to other, non tier 1 rides. I was able to reschedule the tier 1 rides again, but again, it was another required use of the app that I could frankly have lived without.

Personally I think that it's Disney trying to manage capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter