Fastpass question

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Tink!, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Tink!

Tink! Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Hello. This may seem like a silly question. :confused3 I know you are only allowed one fastpass at a time except if you use the tricks. ;) If you have a fastpass from Disneyland, can you go to California Adventure and get another? Thanks in advance!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stagemomx3

stagemomx3 DIS Veteran

Yes you can. :thumbsup2 The Fast Passes in Disneyland and California Adventure are not connected to each other. SO you could grab your favorite FP in Disneyland, plus one for Roger Rabbit since it's disconnected from the system, then head over to DCA and grab you favorite FP, and one for Grizzly River Run since it is disconnected from DCA's system.

4. Amy&Dan

Amy&Dan DIS Veteran

5. Tink!

Tink! Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Thanks Stagemomx3 and Amy&Dan! This trick should save me some time falling in those long lines!!! :sunny:

6. Dukland

Dukland A.K.A Mrs. Incredible

Ditto what they said!! dh didn't believe me about Grizzly River Run. I sure showed him! Then, he didn't believe me about a lot of tricks I learned on these boards. He learned, though, that the people at the DIS know what they are talking about!

7. Leofoenget

Leofoenget DIS Veteran

WHY???? are those 2 rides disconnected from the regular fastpass system??

just wondering

8. HydroGuy

HydroGuy DIS Veteran

In recent years DLR has had a number of rides disconnected as they experimented with FP. Now they are down to two, and sometimes three when they open FP for HM Holiday. In 2004 the HMH FP was disconnected, but in 2005 it was disconnected at first but then connected again.

It is not an accident that DLR does this. I have never heard anyone explain why. The DLR FP system has several idiosyncracies that I summarized in this link: www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162599. Here is an excerpt: