Fastpass for Mickey...

Isn't that what the Arguement boards, oh I mean the Theme Parks Boards are for.

Too early to really know but the dis blog said you will be given a specific time to return. To me, making it sound like you HAD to return in that time.
So is this more strict than regular FP and you must return in that time or like regular FP any anytime that day.

I wonder if this will be lobbed in with the other FP's??? So if I grab one for Mickey, need to wait to get one for Splash Mountain?

I miss the days where Mickey roamed the park in various costumes depending on the land you were in :sad1: and the pictures your parents took included other kids that you didn't know and the wait was less than 10 minutes to do that......

-the dis blog said you will be given a specific time to return. To me, making it sound like you HAD to return in that time.
So is this more strict than regular FP and you must return in that time or like regular FP any anytime that day.

I'm thinking that these Meet & Greet FP's will be treated more like an "ADR" than an attraction FP.
Show up at or very near the appointed time, (there will be a one-hour window) and get to enter at the next available position.

I wonder if this will be lobbed in with the other FP's??? So if I grab one for Mickey, need to wait to get one for Splash Mountain?

I doubt that they'll be connected to the rest of the attraction FP's.
No need to be.

Don't know whether this has been previously mentioned, but FP's will also be available for the princesses while they are staying at the Exposition Hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter