FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully an easy question...Making FP in three days. I have 7 day park hopper tickets assigned to me in my account - multiples. I was planning on assigning/linking them to various family members to make the FPs. That should work for out 7 day trip. However, if we decide to purchase AP between making FP and our trip, I can link to the family members and then unlink the 7 day PH and not impact the FPs, correct?

TIA

So I’m going to ask again. My daughter’s band is going this winter. She has AP and is on MDE. Her friends do not have MDE. Can they book same day fast passes with their tickets in the park without having an account at a kiosk?

So I’m going to ask again. My daughter’s band is going this winter. She has AP and is on MDE. Her friends do not have MDE. Can they book same day fast passes with their tickets in the park without having an account at a kiosk?

Yes, that should work. The RFID tickets can access in-park kiosks for FPs in that park.

Anyone having issues making fastpasses for today online? I keep getting a message that all fast passes are distributed for each day of my vacation and it's only the 60 day mark?

Anyone having issues making fastpasses for today online? I keep getting a message that all fast passes are distributed for each day of my vacation and it's only the 60 day mark?
I'm having the same issue. Came here to see if anyone else was.

I'm having the same issue and I'm booking from the West coast, not fun when it's 4:00am!

I just got through to Disney World and they told me they're having technical issues domestic and international and that they're systems are down probably for the next hour and to keep checking back online.:hyper2:

I just got through to Disney World and they told me they're having technical issues domestic and international and that they're systems are down probably for the next hour and to keep checking back online.:hyper2:
Oh geez. Thanks for the update.

I too was wondering if FP goes down every morning at 7am, or if I'm just LUCKY. :shamrock:
It’s been doing this frequently for the last 2 weeks or so, unfortunately. Just keep checking back. The only good news is that no one is getting in, so you’re not missing out on any FPs!

I had trouble earlier this morning but was able to book FPs for 10/13 no problem. However when I try to modify any of my FPs for Monday 10/15 (originally booked at 90 days) it shows zero availability for any rides at all MK before 3:30pm. That can’t be right, so I am guessing they are still working through some issues.

I'm currently figuring out what I want to do. I have a room/ticket package for a 5 day stay starting November 1st, checking out on the 6th. Prior to that I'm staying offsite for a much needed break. However, we got tickets for MNSSHP on the 31st (while staying offsite) Through rope drop, PPO Adrs, etc, we may not use all 5 days at WDW so we may only need 4 days worth of tickets. I realize that our MNSSHP ticket no longer allows us to make prior fp picks as it did in the past. Would I be able to use the 5th day to make the fp picks for party day? I also realize I probably won't get them until 30 days out, but I'm not after the hard to get fps, mostly just ride Jungle Cruise, etc to kill time. Would that work?

Would I be able to use the 5th day to make the fp picks for party day?
Only when you arrive at WDW. Because your tickets are part of a package, arriving a day early means you have to wait to activate your ticket to use for the 31st leaving you with ‘day of’ FPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter