FAST PASSES

Liza111577

Becoming a DISney addict!!
I apologize if this has already been asked.

How do Fast Passes work at DLP? Do you have to ride by the return time, or can you show up anytime after the return time?

You return in the half hour slot that is on your Fp - Some people say you can turn up later but I've seen people turned away many times so unless you've got a good reason, like you stuck on a ride that had broken down, I wouldn't be chancing it :)

Thanks, Carrie_Cat. Just wanted to double check, before assuming things and finding out the hard way.

Just sent out an e-mail to book the studios tour and called to make restaurant reservations. 21 more days until DLP!!

We will be going for the first time next year to DLP and this was one thing I was wondering about. I've dealt with paper FPs and MBs at WDW but wasn't sure how they work here. Are you able to get more then one at a time or do you get one use it and then get another. TIA.

We will be going for the first time next year to DLP and this was one thing I was wondering about. I've dealt with paper FPs and MBs at WDW but wasn't sure how they work here. Are you able to get more then one at a time or do you get one use it and then get another. TIA.

You can only have one FP at a time however the 2 parks aren't connected so could have one from each park. The window for the next FP opens as soon as your time slot for the other starts or 2 hrs after collecting it- whichever is sooner

Fastpasses for attractions are available during the day. The attractions that have Fastpasses say so on the free park map, available at the enterance of the parks. It works pretty much the same as in other resorts. You can get one using your enterance tickets or anual passes nearby the actual attraction. It will say what time you can come back to join the short Fastpass-line. You can get one at a time per ticket. When your time slot comes up, you can get the next Fastpass. Unless it's more than 2 hours away, in that case you can get a new Fastpass after those 2 hours. All the popular attractions have Fastpasses really, so you should check for yourself which ones you want to do. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter