Fast pass questions

There are three separate things involved: your disney account, your tickets and your magicband. In order to make fast pass+ reservations you need to have an account set up plus have purchased tickets. You link your tickets to your account and then you're off to the races for making reservations. The magic band has no impact on making reservations. It's only what you use at the parks to use the reservation.

But you need to have a ticket purchased and linked in order to book fp+

Okay so I am finding something to be quite confusing. I have booked a Disney Vacation Package (this is my first ever trip, ahhhh!) and I go on to the My Disney Experience Pageto link my tickets but I can't since I don't have a magic band or anything with the ticket number on it. I know Disney does not ship magic bands to Canada so does that mean I cannot link them to my account until I get there? That being said, I want to make FP+ reservations 60 days before my trip but I can't do so unless I have a ticket number to link to My Disney Experience. So since I a not getting my magic bands shipped to me that means I will not have a ticket number, and since I do not have a ticket number that means I can not make FP+ reservations right? This all seems very circular and confusing and help is much appreciated!

First of all, forget about the magic bands. They are irrelevant when it comes to making FPs. If you booked a vacation package through Disney you already have a room reservation and tickets as part of that package. Both the resort reservation and the tickets should have automatically linked to your DME account. If they are not showing, try entering your 12 digit resort confirmation number. If they still aren't showing up, call Disney and have them fix it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter