FAO Debbie655 >>>>>

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Steve P, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Steve P

Steve P Mouseketeer

Just 2 weeks to Gaylord Deb! I'm already planning which clothes and watches to bring LOL! I am wondering if the Marine pool or South Beach pool will be better ??

2. debbie655

debbie655 Guest

Well Steve, it's actually 12 days and about 16 hours for me but who's counting????? I'm actually very excited too. You'll find me at the pool with the Octopus slide, I guess that's the Marine pool? I know my 9 y/o will enjoy that. Do you have a preference on location? I was thinking Key West.

It'll be nice to compare experiences when we return! Are you planning on trying any of the restaurants there? I tried to look at the menus but I just keep getting script errors, I know they are expensive though.

I just hope we have good weather, nothing but rain here in NYC.

3. Steve P

Steve P Mouseketeer

Torrential rains here in St Pete too. I requested a room near the southbeach pool, I think better for a solo adult traveller. Not sure what section that puts me in but I think I'll wander over to the Octopus also for a dip or two. I am planning on 1 upscale meal, probably Sunset Sam's.

4. debbie655

debbie655 Guest

Sunset Sams, that is the sailboat right? We saw it last summer while visiting, I'm dying to eat here too. We'll check it out when we get there.

I just hope you have a great time (hope we both do) and thank you again for posting this rate. I wouldnt' be staying here otherwise.