Fantasyland Operations change 12/5-12/6

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Reddog1134, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Reddog1134

Reddog1134 DIS Veteran

According to WDWMagic, Fantasyland will experience several operations changes for those two days.

Most noteworthly, the expansion area will be completely closed to regular guests on 12/5 and Be Our Guest will be closed on 12/6.

LINK

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. chikita

chikita Mouseketeer

Hi, We have MVMCP tickets for Dec 6th and I notice you are also going that night. I was concerned that the new FLE area would be closed during the party since Be Our Guest will be closed that day. I bought my tickets before the grand opening announcment, and I worry that FLE will be closed that night also. Just wondering what your thought are on this. Thanks

4. Reddog1134

Reddog1134 DIS Veteran

FLE has been open for all the parties so far. So I would be very surprised if it was closed on 12/6.

5. chikita

chikita Mouseketeer

Thanks for the reply. I was just concerned they would have some sort of private party for suits and v.i.p.'s. The dessert party is also blacked out on 12/5 and 12/6.
    There are so many things going on the first week and I have had to make a lot of adjustments. So far it has not been a big problem, but they are certainly keeping me on my toes!

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

They've announced that the entire area will be closed on the 5th (likely for the media) and Be Our Guest will be closed on the 6th. Not the whole area. It looks like you are good on the 6th unless you want to see Be Our Guest.

Here's what the link actually says about December 6:

7. chikita

chikita Mouseketeer

Thanks, It looks like Disney is doing it's best to spread things out with so many different grand openings on 12/6. I think Test Track will be a huge draw if it indeed opens on 12/6. Its going to be an exciting week!