Fantasy Servers

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Rambler5678, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Rambler5678

Rambler5678 l

Do you know what country they are from and if they will still be there for the Dec 1 cruise?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tj4disney

tj4disney Mouseketeer

Another very enthusiastic vote for Tiziana! She's the best server we've had in multiple cruises, hands down. She was great in interacting with my 10 and 8 year old.

4. horizons1983

horizons1983 Horizons 1 is now departing.

Another vote here for Anson and Buddi!! We had them 9/22-9/29 and they were fantastic!!!

5. Tinknalli

Tinknalli DIS Veteran

We went to lunch at Royal Table one day and a head server from another team came around to check on us. He asked who our serving team was. When we told him that we had Tiziana he said that she is the best of the best.

6. Pluto6

Pluto6 Dream the impossible to make it possible

Ned from Croatia and Daniel ( I think he was from Croatia too) They were ery good with the kids as well as us adults. Plan on requesting them again for our April 2013 Cruise:):)

7. CCGMatt

CCGMatt Future CM

Just got off the Fantasy this past Saturday. We had Sheldon D. from India and Marko V. from Montenegro. They were fantastic! Probably one of the best serving teams I've had in 4 Disney cruises. Magic tricks every night, great recommendations, and FAST and friendly service. And since we were a table of all adults, some of the humor was appropriate for just us! Great team!

8. Msbmommy99

Msbmommy99 Earning My Ears

Dipo was from Indonesia
    Hervey was from St. Lucia
    Celo was from Turkey

Yes they will be there in December. :santa:

9. aaklang

aaklang Mouseketeer

We also just had Greg from Hungary as our head server and he was awesome! We were so happy with him. Just got off the ship yesterday. He didn't have a strong accent at all. He got everything right and even told us a couple of times NOT to order something because too many people said it wasn't good. My five year old son loved him too.

10. DisneyMom&Fan

DisneyMom&Fan DIS Veteran

We had women servers on our Aug. 25 cruise. We've always had men in the past, so this was a first for us. They were wonderful! Marena and Ana. Marena is very young at heart and silly and Ana was just very sweet. They were great servers and always remembered our preferences. We couldn't have been happier.

11. y2khardtop

y2khardtop Mouseketeer

We were on the Sept 29-Oct 06 cruise, and due to some real screw-ups by the Head Server, we had 3 different sets of servers over the course of the 7 night cruise. Honestly, none of them were very good, and I don't even remember their names (even though we've only been home 2 days). They were great at "chatting", and making "Mickey Heads" out of Ketchup, but the repeatedly rushed us into placing our orders, and forgetting to bring items after repeated reminders (I'm still pissed I never got the cheese/potato soup).

Overall, the evening Dining (food and servers) were a huge disappointment!

12. Raeryan50

Raeryan50 Earning My Ears

WE had Sheldon when he was still on the Wonder last December. Loved loved loved him. He was the greatest.:lovestruc

13. onecoolpilot

onecoolpilot Mouseketeer

We were on the Fantasy in October, and had Pete from Jamaica, and his assistant Mo from the UK. While they were both great, Mo was the cream of the crop for me. He was funny and very personable.

Tiziana from Italy is on the Fantasy now as well, she is a head server. I think that's what it's called, she's over several serving teams. She was our server on the dream in 2011 and everyone at our table loved her, kids and adults.

I have to say, she is what Disney is all about. Even a year later, when she and I passed each other on the first day on board the Fantasy we both turned at the same time saying "hey, I know you!" We saw her constantly, and even though we were not in her area, she stopped by every meal and said hi and asked how our day was.

14. Laila Bryce

Laila Bryce Mouseketeer

Vote for Zoe and Lea.

15. jennab05

jennab05 Mouseketeer

Depesh head server, dewayne from Jamaica and Ricardo from Portugal were all outstanding!!! Best service from Disney ever and I've been to Disney and on cruises many times

[​IMG]

16. Time4Family

Time4Family Earning My Ears

I was about to post this too. They are great with kids too. We were a table of 4, 2 adults, 2 kids, 13 and 10. I wanted to bring both of them home with me. My daughter and I went out for dinner yesterday and the service was not great. She said that Sheldon or Marko could teach the waitress how to be a great waitress. Lol.

17. Florida Dreamin'

Florida Dreamin' Mouseketeer

I have no idea if they're still on the Fantasy but we had to wonderful servers in March on the ship. Our main server was Luciana from Brazil and our assistant server was Isolda from Peru. They were an A-grade team, and I would highly suggest them if you can get them.

18. DizDaddy

DizDaddy DIS Veteran

Selo was our head server.
    Tomislav from Croatia was our server.
    Bien from Phillipines was our asst server.
    All were great and now are Facebook friends.

We've also had other great servers....and really value the relationships we developed with them.

19. o4me2playn

o4me2playn Obsessed with the Mouse!

We did a B-2-B - Oct 6th & Oct 13th.

Our Servers were Percy from Peru & Katarina from Serbia - LOVED THEM so much on the first cruise, we requested them for the second one.

20. EskiLvr

EskiLvr Mouseketeer

Anson got promoted! We had him as our assistant server on the Dream, and absolutely adored him (we sporadically keep I touch with him). My older songs deaf in one ear, and noisy dining rooms can be too much for his hearing aid to compensate for - Anson was *awesome* with him (and the rest of us too). We're requesting him for our cruise in March!

21. aliron682

aliron682 Mouseketeer

Well I am too late for OP request for female servers, but I had to say we had Leeandra (Trinidad) and Sunny (Thailand) on our Thanksgiving cruise and they were wonderful with our group of 14. Our other real treat was to have Wemick as our head server! It took us the first night to realize he was our server on our first cruise in 2008! That was my favorite part of our cruise.....seeing him again. I have always said it is because of him and assistant server Genesis that we continue to cruise DCL.