Fantasy Servers

Can anyone recommend some great dining room servers for the Fantasy? We are sailing Dec 1 and are two adults, 8 yr old and 18 month old. Both of our childern are girls and our 8 year old takes a while to warm up to guys. Any suggestions on great female servers would be appreated. We are also going to Palo so a good recomendation there is welcome also.

Thanks,

My wife and I sailed on the Sept 8 Eastern. We had Selo as Head Server, Paul as the Server and Mo as the Assistant Server. They were outstanding. Very efficent, engaging and at no time did the mention any thing about ratings. Would have them again in a heartbeat.

We were also on the 9/8 sailing! We had Latoya and Ninja (real name Joey, but he likes Ninja...we asked). They were delightful. And just as friendly at the disembarkment breakfast as they were all week!

Can anyone recommend some great dining room servers for the Fantasy? We are sailing Dec 1 and are two adults, 8 yr old and 18 month old. Also going to Palo so a good recomendation there is welcome also.

Thanks,

We had Mikayo as our server in Palo. He was fabulous! Sorry, can't recommend my servers...had a BAD experience! Hope you don't get them...

Rambler5678 said:
Thanks for the sugesstions. Do you happen to know their last name and or the country they are from?

I would also recommend Dylan from Tennessee in Palo. He's a very friendly, but not too smothering server (like our first Palo server). :). Have fun!

Greg from Hungary and Hervy from St. Lucia were amazing and very engaging with our three year old. While it was our first cruise, the family beside us had been on 5 Disney cruises before and thought Greg and Hervy provided some of the best service they ever had.

We were on the Fantasy Western cruise Sept. 15 - 22, 2012. Our servers were:
Head - Alberto (from Phillipines I believe)
Server - Anson (India)
Asst Server - Buddi (Indonesia)
Palo - Perdjan (spelling?? from Serbia)

They were all fanastic. Alberto, Anson and Buddi were INVALUABLE when it came to getting DS (5 years old) to eat and went out of their way to acknowledge us even in Cabana's and other places around the ship. We rebooked on board for next September and asked for the same servers.

It sounds like you have some great suggestions above as well. Have a great cruise!

Greg from Hungary and Hervy from St. Lucia were amazing and very engaging with our three year old. While it was our first cruise, the family beside us had been on 5 Disney cruises before and thought Greg and Hervy provided some of the best service they ever had.

Did these guys have a strong accent? We had a very good server in 2010 on the Wonder but he had the thickest accent and I couldnt understand a lot of what he said.

We were on the 9/15 western and I'll give another thumbs up for Latoya and Ninja! We were a table of 14, 8 adults and 6 kids!!! They kept us going!!!!

Thanks for all the great suggestions so far. Both of our childern are girls and our 8 year old takes a while to warm up to guys. Any suggestions on great female servers would be appreated.

boris and lisette were awesome with our 6 month old Emma. They bought her puree of several different veggies to try and played with her every chance they got. Boris made excellent suggestions on all the courses and brought what seemed like never ending lobster tail on captains gala night. Great dining experience, highly recommend them. Have fun!

Thanks for all the great suggestions so far. Both of our childern are girls and our 8 year old takes a while to warm up to guys. Any suggestions on great female servers would be appreated.

Tiziana is very nice and my eight and ten year old loved her. She was very accomodating with their requests and had little brain teasers and puzzles for them often. Not sure if she is still on the ship.

Head server-Celo
Server-Dipo
Asst. server-Hervey

We just returned from Disney Fantasy 9/22-29. We could not have asked for better servers. They were so attentive and were GREAT with our kids. Dipo did crayon riddles with our kids every night. I will ask for them again if I am given the opportunity. Our friends little girl is very shy with men but loved our servers. Have a great time! I am suffering from post-cruise depression right now.:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter