1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Fantasy Server Recommendation

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by jgura, Feb 4, 2013.

1. jgura

jgura Discruiser

Hello,
    I will be cruising next month on the Fantasy, all my favorite dining servers are on the smaller ships right now. Does anyone have a recommendation on the Fantasy?

Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MrRay

MrRay Mouseketeer

I was on in the beginning of January and I had Diartha from Indonesia. I couldn't have been happier. He was so great we never wanted to miss a meal and usually went to where he was working breakfast and lunch just to see him.

4. winniedapooh

winniedapooh <font color=magenta>Busy and proud Mom of 5 Disney

We were on in January and loved Sugar from Jamaica and his assistant Pong from Thailand!! We also loved Deniz from Turkey...he was my son's buddy!!:goodvibes

5. mjbradeis

mjbradeis Mouseketeer

We had Sergio and Mercia on our Dec sailing and would highly recommend them!

6. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

+1! Requested Sergio again for March (we made sure he was going to be there). I've never requested a server before, but he was that good!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

7. carmie3377

carmie3377 Hi, I'm Carmen and I'm a Disneyholic.

Deniz was our head server for 15 nights on the 2011 wbpc cruise. He was wonderful! Had fried cheese sticks waiting for us every night after we requested them on night 1, brought hubby and I souffle from Palo, and stopped by each and every night to check on us. We had no idea that a head server actually did such as we only saw our head server from our prior cruise once during 7 nights.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

8. jgura

jgura Discruiser

Hi Silverfox, since we are on the same cruise, I think that is who I'll go for. Do you know his last name or what country he is from?

The last time we were on the Fantasy we had the worst service ever on a cruise and we were only a 4 top. This time we are bringing family and I want to make sure we have a good dining experience.

Thanks!

9. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

I'll look it up for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

10. DCLSailing

DCLSailing Earning My Ears

Nice! We have had Deniz a few times across the Dream and the Fantasy! Always a wonderful experience and he took great care! Would recommend!

We have sailed on the Dream since and also had great service with different servers. Hard to go wrong no matter who you get! &#55357;&#56842;

Have fun!

11. nicbic97

nicbic97 Mouseketeer

We loved Dewayne from Jamaica on September Fantasy cruise. You can check out my trip report to see all the extra special things he did for our son and us. He was great :goodvibes

12. dgmommie

dgmommie Mouseketeer

DeWayne is our favorite too. He was awesome! In five cruises, he is the only CM I have praised by name on our comment cards and the only one I have written to Disney about to sing his praises.

13. dpietrobelli

dpietrobelli Earning My Ears

We loved Alvin from the Philippines and Roy from Grenada!

14. scrapbookmomma74

scrapbookmomma74 We love DCL!!!

Helen from Scotland is awesome! :)

15. momof2minnies

momof2minnies DIS Veteran

Dipo from Indonesia was awesome

Linda

16. capshockeygrl

capshockeygrl Mouseketeer

We had Dipo recently. Amy, the assistant, was the most amazing of the entire serving team. Our entire table adored her. :D As a team, though, they made sure we all had everything we wanted - whether it was a normal menu item or not. Our head server even made sure one of the guys at the table got Indian food one night because that was what he wanted. This was the first team I've ever had that I would happily request again.

17. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

We love Emmanuel from the Phillipines. We have had him on 4-5 of our cruises and always does a great job.

18. mommy2allyandaveri

mommy2allyandaveri <font color=0066CC>Disney or otherwise. Sucks<br><

How do you request a server? Just call before boarding?

19. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

You call DCL at anytime and have the request placed on your reservation. It's best to do this as soon as you know you want to make the request.

20. Jessika

Jessika 'Nobody tells me. Nobody keeps me informed. I mak

Another vote for Emmanuel from the Phillipines. We had him over Christmas and he was wonderful. I've no other servers to compare him to, but he and Vladmir certainly kept me and my sons very happy.

21. Sunseeker17

Sunseeker17 Mouseketeer

Got back on Saturday and loved O'Neill from Jamaica and Ninja from Thailand...hilarious together!