Fantasy ~ September 5, 2015 ~ Western Caribbean

Also, could be important, I just read on the Disney Blog that they are no longer signing items that are dropped off at guest services onboard. Huge bummer, they were awesome souvenirs! Just a heads up for anyone that had been planning on it. You can still get autographs if you do character meet and greets though.

Also, could be important, I just read on the Disney Blog that they are no longer signing items that are dropped off at guest services onboard. Huge bummer, they were awesome souvenirs! Just a heads up for anyone that had been planning on it. You can still get autographs if you do character meet and greets though.

I read that too. This is our first DCL cruise so I can't really speak to how much i'll miss them as I've never done it. I'm sure folks are bummed but honestly I would take a character meet up w/autograph any day! They are way too much fun. :mickeyjum

As a side note, we wrote Mickey and Minnie and Cinderella and Prince Charming for our wedding in 2010 and received great 8X10 pictures signed by both wishing us luck. We still have the Mickey one framed on our bookshelf. Always an idea :)

Hey Everyone,

Since it looks like all fish FE groups have been filled, I will be glad to start a new FE group. Please PM me if you're interested, and I will get a spreadsheet going ASAP. The only things needed are the stateroom # (so others will know where to leave the FE gifts) and the number of participants staying in that cabin. First names, ages/gender of children, allergies and any other similar information is up to you. I am going to limit our group to ten cabins. I cannot take names from posts on this forum, as I do not read it that often. I can only add you if you PM me. Please PM me ASAP as our cruise will be departing in 27 days YAY!!!

you know I have no idea what the size of the group should be![/QUO
Hi - I would be interesting in participating in your FE if you create a 5th list. :) I have a 20 month old going with us as well!

Since it looks like all fish FE groups have been filled, I will be glad to start a new FE group. Please PM me if you're interested, and I will get a spreadsheet going ASAP. The only things needed are the stateroom # (so others will know where to leave the FE gifts) and the number of participants staying in that cabin. First names, ages/gender of children, allergies and any other similar information is up to you. I am going to limit our group to ten cabins. I cannot take names from posts on this forum, as I do not read it that often. I can only add you if you PM me. Please PM me ASAP as our cruise will be departing in 27 days YAY!!!

If you're interested in joining our FE list and for some reason you're unable to PM me, you do not have enough post to PM:hyper2:.
If you click on forums (on the main menu) tech support is the very last forum. You can use that tech board to post one word (TEST) message until you reach ten. Once you have 10 post you will see the inbox on the upper right hand side of the forums. Then you will be able to pm:sail:. Yay!!!!

Hello Everyone,

We officially have an FE Gift exchange underway! So far, the following 4 families are participating:
myself Crystal Rios, Natesmama
Ylmattos, Minimickeyloverss and still waiting for anyone else who would like to join our amazing group!
If anyone else would like to participate, just reply on pm, I will update periodically. Please keep in mind we will be limited to ten cabins. At the time of this post, there six slots left. If you want to be included, please PM me the following: Deck number, cabin number, names of adults, names, ages of children, any allergies and your email address in order to send a master list.
We will need a cutoff date so that we can go shopping or make special gifts.

Don't know about you guys but I am starting to get veryyyy excited :-)

Starting to???? I've been working on a packing list for the past few weeks! Much to my husband's sheer amusement. :rotfl2:

I cannot believe it's getting so close. Every time i look at my navigator countdown i get a bit more excited!

We're also excited since will be traveling during the Halloween celebration. Time to get ready for the costume contest....Yay

We are totally going to be wearing ours the night of the celebration. Alas you guys have one couple out of the running for the adult portion of the contest. Our son will be in bed by then so we can't go :sad:

We're not doing the costume contest either...unless I can think of something brilliant! My son wanted to trick or treat as Aladdin, naturally there are no costumes for that anywhere. Had to whip out the sewing machine!

International flights have limited weigth allowances - might have to forego costumes in favour of clothes on my back - unless some pixie dust is floating in the wind pixiedust:

I cannot wait for that special moment when the ship leaves port and we are standing on the deck just taking it all in and appreciating just how lucky we are:yay:pirate::yay:

Guys we are seriously getting close!!! Anyone else getting way too excited for their own good? :mickeyjum

I told my two year old that we only had two weeks to go before getting on the Disney boat and he said, "Five???" I'm like if you mean five days sure we can go with that, five weeks not so much pal!

Is there anybody else who has cruised with Disney before that cries when the horn blows at the end of the deck party? I do, because that is when it is truly official that I am sailing with the best cruise line ever. I can't wait! My bags are actually packed and ready to grab and go.

Is there anybody else who has cruised with Disney before that cries when the horn blows at the end of the deck party? I do, because that is when it is truly official that I am sailing with the best cruise line ever. I can't wait! My bags are actually packed and ready to grab and go.

I'm just glad I can blame pregnancy hormones this time. I cry constantly at Disney World. Parades are my undoing. I teared up on our first cruise when the deck party ended, so I can only imagine how its going to be in 2 weeks! The littles have been watching videos of the cruise line on YouTube and seeing how excited they are makes me sob, reading packing lists make me sob, heck, shopping for sunscreen even called for a hanky. I'm so ready for the magic to be real!!!

I'm just glad I can blame pregnancy hormones this time. I cry constantly at Disney World. Parades are my undoing. I teared up on our first cruise when the deck party ended, so I can only imagine how its going to be in 2 weeks! The littles have been watching videos of the cruise line on YouTube and seeing how excited they are makes me sob, reading packing lists make me sob, heck, shopping for sunscreen even called for a hanky. I'm so ready for the magic to be real!!!
I myself will be 20 weeks pregnant so I can blame hormones this time. It really is an emotional thing even before the pregnancy.

I myself will be 20 weeks pregnant so I can blame hormones this time. It really is an emotional thing even before the pregnancy.

I'll be 15 weeks along, so i'll be happy to join you in those hormonal tears. I usually start packing for cruises about now, I told my husband last night i have to wait till week of because my bump is definitely starting to make it's debut and who knows what i'll be comfortable in. At least I can pack for my toddler though! :idea:

I'll be 15 weeks along, so i'll be happy to join you in those hormonal tears. I usually start packing for cruises about now, I told my husband last night i have to wait till week of because my bump is definitely starting to make it's debut and who knows what i'll be comfortable in. At least I can pack for my toddler though! :idea:
you are so lucky. I am already packed. I lost a lot of weight so you can't even tell I am halfway through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter