Fantasy Questions...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Messa36, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Messa36

Messa36 Earning My Ears

Do you need coins for the laundry on the Fantasy or do you use your KTTW cards?

Also if you have linked reservations and you reserve services such as spa, and excursions for people in all parties how are they billed? Will the person who made the reservations be billed or will each person be billed separate?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Justacruiser

Justacruiser Military Veteran

Laundry is paid for by the KTTW card.

The person responsible for their account is who is responsible for any spa, excursions, and tips. On the on-line check in you identify the person paying for a sepcific account. Really easy to do.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

And you can have separate accounts for each stateroom or even within each stateroom.

Simply put, the person who makes the reservation is not responsible for all payment. Payment will be assesed from the account or accounts of the participant(s).

5. Sparky47

Sparky47 Mouseketeer

Are there board games in any of the lounges on the Fantasy (like there is in Diversions on Magic)?

6. ratt1345

ratt1345 Always wishing I was Disney cruisin'!!!

There were board games on the Dream. I assume the Fantasy would be the same. I just can't remember where they were.

7. Snurk71

Snurk71 DIS Veteran

Were they in the sports bar (can't remember the name)? Seems like I remember a built in bookshelf that had a bunch of games in it.