Fantasy Fireworks Time

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by kandt, Aug 15, 2012.

1. kandt

kandt Mouseketeer

What time are the fireworks on an Eastern Carribean itinerary?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

They end up being about the same as on the classic ships during the later deck party after the second seating/show. We usually head up to deck around 9:45 to get a spot to watch the stage & the fireworks are around 10:10 or so.

4. sue412

sue412 Earning My Ears

We were on the Fantasy Eastern on 8/4 (was supposed to be a Western, but we got rerouted due to a hurricane). The "show" was at 10:30 followed by the fireworks. I found that all the show times listed in the Navigator were listed a few minutes before anything actually started. Not sure if this was on purpose and it gave guests a few more minutes to get a seat/standing place or they were always running a few minutes late??

We got a spot (no seats are available - they take them all away and it is standing room only) around 9:45. Show started a few minutes after 10:30 and fireworks were the finale of the show. The show is only about 10 mins. long or so...

Hope this helps!

5. lbgraves

The show actually continues after the fireworks. Many people left for the buffet, but the dancers did two numbers that were really good.

6. Itinkso

Itinkso Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

Will the view be the same whether forward or aft? Our choices are Currents on Deck 13, forward, or Meridian on Deck 12, aft.

7. racingfandj

racingfandj Mouseketeer

We watched from Deck 13 forward and had a great view on starboard side.

8. Itinkso

Itinkso Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

Thanks! We will plan on Currents!

9. miry

miry Mouseketeer

Can any one tell me if the fireworks on the fantasy are shot from the same area of the ship as they are on the classics - I believe it was starboard aft on the wonder. Thanks!

10. lbgraves

They shoot the fireworks from a couple locations on the Fantasy. They were coming in from both forward & aft.