Fantasy Eastern Carib. NAVIGATORS??

I'm excited to see them but in no rush. Thanks in advance for the time you're spending helping us out!

Does anyone have Eastern Navigators from the Fantasy Dec? I am sailing the week before Christmas and I just wanted to see what was happening. Also my packing depends on what is offered. I can tell by the clubs if my kids need clothes for the club or just a ton of bathing suits and cover ups for sea days!!!

Ok. I've found all but one day and have the Navigator as well as the schedule. Do you guys want just the navigator or the schedule as well? How should I go about putting them up? Put them day by day in this thread? Or all in one post in this thread?

Jen

Ok. I've found all but one day and have the Navigator as well as the schedule. Do you guys want just the navigator or the schedule as well? How should I go about putting them up? Put them day by day in this thread? Or all in one post in this thread?

Jen

Whichever is easiest for you. TIA!

I agree, whatever is most convenient for you. Thanks so much for doing this!

First two days are on flickr. Will do more tomorrow. I could have stuck the images in here directly, but didn't feel like going through each image to do that. Maybe I'll edit them all at a later date but this will have to do for now.

Jen

Awesome thanks! I'm enjoying looking at them on Flickr more then the other ways people upload them!

Thanks so much Jen! I originally posted this question, as we will be going on the eastern next summer !:cool1:

If you did any excursions that you would like to share, and suggest please let me know!
Thanks !:flower3:
annabug

If you did any excursions that you would like to share, and suggest please let me know!
annabug

You're welcome.

We didn't do any excursions. All we did is head to the fort in San Juan. It is within walking distance from the ship. Other than that we didn't do anything in St. Thomas.

I figured that there was so much to do on the boat that we'd just take it easy on our first cruise without much planning. Maybe next time we'll schedule something but honestly, we had a good time on the ship while everyone else was in port.

Uploaded two more days of Navigators.

Jen

annabug said:
Thanks so much Jen! I originally posted this question, as we will be going on the eastern next summer !:cool1:

annabug

We took short tours of both St. Thomas and San Juan. The tour driver dropped us off in old San Juan when we were done to shop. We did not book the tour through Disney, but when we got off in St. Thomas, we found the tour company they use, and got a great tour for $20.

I dont think my cruise stops in San Juan??

Im pretty sure it goes 2 days sea, st Maarten, st Thomas/st john, sea, CC.

Its an eastern in August. Geeze, hope I know what ports Im going to, LOL!!

Yes, I too am a fan of staying on board while other get off!! But I want to see a beach or two on these islands.

Any other ideas for St maarten or st john/st thomas, let me know!!

Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter