Fantasy Cruise in August

LittleCrazyGurl

"Ohana means family and family means no one is lef
Anyone who has children (or is) that are fifteen years old or around that going on that cruise? It's around August. The Eastern Caribbean cruise is the one I'm going on.

Also, can people please tell me about Vibe and all the activities on the Fantasy? It's not my first cruise but it's my first on the Fantasy.

THANKS! :goodvibes

You will have better luck finding teens who are on your cruise by going to the Meets Forum and finding your cruise date HERE to post your search. There DISers with kids your age can put them in touch with you. :) There are navigators posted under Staterooms in the top bar of this page for you to see activities that are usually scheduled in the clubs.

You will have better luck finding teens who are on your cruise by going to the Meets Forum and finding your cruise date HERE to post your search. There DISers with kids your age can put them in touch with you. :) There are navigators posted under Staterooms in the top bar of this page for you to see activities that are usually scheduled in the clubs.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Please edit your photo to remove the "B" word. it is not allowed to be posted on the Dis.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter