Fantasy - BBB Salon Appts.

megalyce

Mouseketeer
Forgive me if this has already been asked.

I have called Disney and was told that I won't be able to book a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo salon appointment until I am onboard.

Is everyone else getting this too? (I know having it onboard the Fantasy is a new thing for DCL and I want to make sure I'm getting the right info.)

TIA

The article I read said online bookings available mid-February, and my TA eluded to that to. Hope so as I can start booking my stuff Mar 4! Guess it's a wait and see thing right now. Good luck!

All I can tell both of you is that I'm on the maiden voyage and there has NOT been BBB appointments available online for our sailing.

I would guess that they are trying to make sure that things are all prepped prior to making those appointments. Anyone remember last year when the phone calls started to those that had booked the Exotic Rasul on the Dream when the rooms were not built?

I would think they would treat BBB/PL the same way they treat the teen spa service, they have to be booked on board and by an adult.

I contacted both DCL and my TA about that. I was told that appointments should be available some time in March, but nothing seemed really definite. I hope DCL will be good at alerting customers when bookings become available.

I contacted both DCL and my TA about that. I was told that appointments should be available some time in March, but nothing seemed really definite. I hope DCL will be good at alerting customers when bookings become available.

I originally read reports of being able to book BBB on the Fantasy beginning mid-Feb.....but obviously we are past that point already. lol. Hoping for March.....I really don't want to wait until we get onboard to do it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.:confused3

I realize I'm replying to my own original thread, but I did read a couple places online where DCL said they are "planning" on opening up online booking mid-March...

My TA also said that if/when BBB opens for online reservations, those of us already within our online booking timeframe will be notified by e-mail that it is now available! :goodvibes

I would guess that they are trying to make sure that things are all prepped prior to making those appointments. Anyone remember last year when the phone calls started to those that had booked the Exotic Rasul on the Dream when the rooms were not built?

Yup, I do. HUGE disappointment for me and the hubs. :sad1:

We are on the maiden voyage. And BBB is still not available for bookings on line. Just thought I would let you know.

My TA also said that if/when BBB opens for online reservations, those of us already within our online booking timeframe will be notified by e-mail that it is now available! :goodvibes

I was told the same thing by my TA a couple days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter