Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

We got our conformation from DVC/DCL today and all is good. I called just to see if Southwest has gotten involved yet with the offsite checkin so our boarding passes and luggage can be taken care of the last day of the cruise and they are not!! They are for WDW but not DCL, anyone know why? This is such a big convenience and we always fly Southwest...smjj

I do not know about SW and the cruise. However, if you spent a few nights after the cruise at WDW, then SW would help you with your luggage!:)

We got our conformation from DVC/DCL today and all is good. I called just to see if Southwest has gotten involved yet with the offsite checkin so our boarding passes and luggage can be taken care of the last day of the cruise and they are not!! They are for WDW but not DCL, anyone know why? This is such a big convenience and we always fly Southwest...smjj

our confirms arrived yesterday too.

I don't know what you can do about SW. Sounds like an old airline arrangement nobody at DCL cares enough to take the time to expand. You might need a few more cruisers to help the cause.

Can't believe we're almost at the 11 month mark for pre/post cruise stays. Has anyone booked yet?

We are planning on staying out by the coast. We like getting up and watching the ship come in.
Has anyone heard anything about a logo for the cruise yet?

Can't believe we're almost at the 11 month mark for pre/post cruise stays. Has anyone booked yet?
Yeah, I did book our precruise nights this morning for DW and I. We're going to the F&W festival about 5 weeks after we return from this cruise, so I doubt DW will let me get in any post cruise time at WDW.

We too received the confirmation paperwork yesterday. I was surprised there wasn't enclosed information on travel insurance. Anyone either bought or decided which way to go with trip insurance?

Yay! We received our paperwork today so its official! Looking forwards to see everyone on this member cruise as well. Cant wait to join the candy exchange and FE.

Yay! We received our paperwork today so its official! Looking forwards to see everyone on this member cruise as well. Cant wait to join the candy exchange and FE.
Yeah!
Interest in Candy Exchange

Karen924
bobbiwoz
pekollie

I'm thinking about BLT, how about you?

We are planning on staying out by the coast. We like getting up and watching the ship come in.
Has anyone heard anything about a logo for the cruise yet?

Mathmagicland is looking into it. I am pretty sure that the person is in NYC, pre DVC Members Cruise this year.

I'm thinking about BLT, how about you?
Mathmagicland is looking into it. I am pretty sure that the person is in NYC, pre DVC Members Cruise this year.

We don't own at BLT. Right now it's between BWV and VGF or split pre/post among them. I've gotta decide.

Yeah, I did book our precruise nights this morning for DW and I. We're going to the F&W festival about 5 weeks after we return from this cruise, so I doubt DW will let me get in any post cruise time at WDW.

We too received the confirmation paperwork yesterday. I was surprised there wasn't enclosed information on travel insurance. Anyone either bought or decided which way to go with trip insurance?

Ours stated we declined the travel insurance and we were not ask about it. I plan on calling them to check in to it. This time of the year I think we will take it...smjj

Happy to have you join our FE!

:fish:FE SIGNUPS:Fantasy DVC Member Cruise 8/26/17:fish:
Hello, I am brand new to the DVC and to this discussion forum. The FE sounds like great fun. We noticed several cute extenders on our recent cruise but had no idea what it was to how to be part of it. We are in room 7192. It is just the two of us, Margena and Tammy and our favorite characters are Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Of course, we love them all :). Thanks for organizing this.

Hello, I am brand new to the DVC and to this discussion forum. The FE sounds like great fun. We noticed several cute extenders on our recent cruise but had no idea what it was to how to be part of it. We are in room 7192. It is just the two of us, Margena and Tammy and our favorite characters are Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Of course, we love them all :). Thanks for organizing this.
:welcome:

I think that joining the discussion and participating in some of the groups are great ways to make DVC Member Cruises even better!

Some of us here are getting ready to go on this year's MC out of NYC. Patricia arrived from Tulsa today, and we're getting to know each other better, and we love showing her around our town. We met on last year's cruise, our husbands were not interested, we were table mates, and decided to try to get on this year's cruise. I'm so glad it worked out!

As far as Travel Insurance, we did buy it from another insurer, name is escaping me right now. We want it to cover pre existing conditions, so we buy it within a certain number of days after booking the cruise.

Bobbi:boat:

Welcome to our cruisemeet. I've added you to the Fish Extender group. Please check your inbox for the list which will be updated as we go along.

Happy to have you guys join.

:fish::fish::fish:COME JOIN OUR FE GROUP:fish::fish::fish:

PARTICIPANTS:

Poison Ivy and Johnny Quest
Kel-C_D27
Disneylovers - 1 & 2
Shananana
mom4mad
LouiseG
Karen924
Teke3
Bach's mom

Fish Extenders - CLICK HERE FOR FE Basic Information

Click Here for Fish Extender (FE) Photos:

More PHOTOS from the DVC ALASKAN MEMBER CRUISE: FE gifts here

NEW SIGNUPS: ALL ARE WELCOME! IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN, JUST LET US KNOW HERE ON THE DIS.
I WILL CIRCULATE A DETAILED LIST VIA PM TO OUR GROUP ONLY.

SEND ME A PM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:

WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
ANY CELEBRATIONS (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
ANY Allergies/SPECIAL REQUESTS
Favorite Characters

New to this how do I sign in for the FE and meets
:welcome: To our cruise meet and welcome to the Disboards! Feel free to jump right in as part of the group. Really happy to have so many DVC members join in.

In order to participate in the FE, you must have a reply count of 10 posts here on the Disboards. The list will only be circulated via "Private Conversation" sent to your inbox on the Dis. Since you guys just joined with only 2 posts, you cannot access this feature in your profile yet. You must have a minimum of 10 posted messages here on the Dis in order to do so.

I've created a thread here on the test board you can use to help get started. http://www.disboards.com/threads/fantasy-dvc-cruise-testing-board.3543324/
Otherwise, you can just post 8 more times on our thread here.

Once your post count reaches 10, simply click on my name "poison ivy" under my avatar and "start a conversation"

SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFO:
WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
ANY CELEBRATIONS (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
ANY Allergies/SPECIAL REQUESTS
Favorite Characters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter