Fantasmic!

Robo said:
I'm thinking that this will be pretty big news to those hitting DHS during the busy holiday season.

Yes! I want to do this, we couldn't get a f! Package our DHS day. Thanks for the info.

1stvisit0909 said:
Yes! I want to do this, we couldn't get a f! Package our DHS day. Thanks for the info.

ETA I have no idea what I'm talking about, the info I had was from last year LOL so, anyhoo, I'll call tomorrow and see if they are taking ressies or if they have a date for it.

I forget what the reviews were for this last year?

Food good?

No wait in line?

Still using the "not so good" reserved seats?

Anyone actually able to book this??? I called yesterday and was told reservations opened Tuesday and were already booked!!! However, no CMs that I spoke to (and I spoke to several) seemed to have a clue what I was talking about or be able to find any info, and had to get a manager. Is it appearing blocked because they haven't been released?

I would love a little more detail about this - we are planning to be there on the very last night it is available. :thumbsup2

I forget what the reviews were for this last year?

1- Food good?

2- No wait in line?

3- Still using the "not so good" reserved seats?

1- Saw no major complaints. The "food" is usually not the principle reason for getting the FDP.
(Especially considering which restaurants are normally associated with the FDP.)

2- Should still arrive about 45 min. before show-time.

3- Last year, they opened the center section(s) for this.

Not significantly cheaper than if you say, dined at MM for the F! package, but way more convenient and a big time saver.

Hope the food is better than that "cold dinner" garbage they serve DCA for World of Color to go "picnics." Ugh, that stuff is nasty.

Should we call Disney dining to find out more about this? I don't see any info anywhere I've looked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter