Fantasmic?

Gemfyre

Dreaming of our next trip Home (Disneyland)
Hi,

Ive been on Disney's website, ive tried to do a forum search. I dont see Fantasmic on Disney's Calendar. Im assuming its down, even tho All Ears doesnt say anything about it either.

DH and I plan on being at Disney 8/28-9/1. Can anyone tell me if Fantasmic will be open at that time?

Thank you!!!

I was at Disneyland last night - we didn't actually go to see Fantasmic!, but they were certainly showing it!

I just checked DL's calendar - no Fantasmic! on the 28th-30th, but two shows a night from Aug 31-Sept 3..

Hi,

Ive been on Disney's website, ive tried to do a forum search. I dont see Fantasmic on Disney's Calendar. Im assuming its down, even tho All Ears doesnt say anything about it either.

DH and I plan on being at Disney 8/28-9/1. Can anyone tell me if Fantasmic will be open at that time?

Thank you!!!
A look at the DLR website shows it being scheduled for Fri/Sat Aug 31 and Sept 1. But not during the week.

Thanks I guess its just a weekend thing, will be our last evening there, so guess its gonna be a long night lol

Thanks I guess its just a weekend thing, will be our last evening there, so guess its gonna be a long night lol

During busy seasons (Spring Break, Summer, Christmas, other holidays) Fantasmic is usually shown twice daily. During slower seasons, it is normally shown twice a day only on weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!