Fantasmic! Superthread - Or Everything You Need To Know About Fantasmic at Disneyland

Excellent post - as always! :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the great information in one place!

Just a little note, when we were staking out our spots for F! and sitting in the rear of the section (section 3 - I think) there were air vents that vent air from Pirates. We ended up moving a couple of times because the air smelled bad. :sick: And we didn't need to fold up our stroller, even though our youngest wasn't sleeping in it. We did use it for the 2 youngest kids as a seat for them, that way they could see over the heads of the crowds w/out having to sit on our laps.

Very nice info HydroGuy as always. :thumbsup2 I can't believe I didn't see this info last week. :lmao:'

There is one more info that I thought you would like to know. You put the part of when everyone in the party leaves there blanket unattended, some other familes would moved it to the side. Also I have seen a CM folded up the unattended blanket and stroller and took it away from the area. Than the spot was opened and another family took it. When the family came back to the blanket, it was gone and were surprised. I bet they were upset when they found there blanket and stroller was moved. That's why you have at least a member of your group to be with your stuff or something like that will happen.

I called and made reservations for the first show in April :woohoo: and it was $60. But I do have a question, where would I need to check in to reserve my seats? :confused3

I called and made reservations for the first show in April :woohoo: and it was $60. But I do have a question, where would I need to check in to reserve my seats? :confused3

The podium is next to the churro cart across from the HM. People do start lining up next to the steps behind the cart at different times prior to the podium showing up depending on the time of year. I have seen people get there at 1630 or so during the summer. At 2000, the CM's will start assigning seats based on the first come first served and then you can leave and come back by 2030 or later if you wish.

Jack

So if I pay for the premium dessert seating package do I get a dessert tray and a seat?:confused:

Just kidding! ;)

Thanks for all the info, still trying to decide if it's going to be worth the $120 for the show. I'm pretty sure we're going to do it. Can't take it with you right?

Thanks again for the info.

So if I pay for the premium dessert seating package do I get a dessert tray and a seat?:confused:

Just kidding! ;)

Thanks for all the info, still trying to decide if it's going to be worth the $120 for the show. I'm pretty sure we're going to do it. Can't take it with you right?

Thanks again for the info.

It is not always sold out because the view and service are bad. You will love it.

Jack

The podium is next to the churro cart across from the HM. People do start lining up next to the steps behind the cart at different times prior to the podium showing up depending on the time of year. I have seen people get there at 1630 or so during the summer. At 2000, the CM's will start assigning seats based on the first come first served and then you can leave and come back by 2030 or later if you wish.

Jack

Perfect! Thanks! Can't wait! :cool1:

It is not always sold out because the view and service are bad. You will love it.

Jack

For a second I thought you were saying that it doesn't always sell out, and the reason for that is because the view and service are bad. But with the last sentence... I believe you are saying that it is always sold out because the view and service are great. Right?

For a second I thought you were saying that it doesn't always sell out, and the reason for that is because the view and service are bad. But with the last sentence... I believe you are saying that it is always sold out because the view and service are great. Right?

I could have probably worded it better, it is a unique experience that is not for everyone because of the cost. It does sell out and many peoples opinions are based on the cost.

Jack

The first post answers this - location #8 in the map.

Thank you very much!:thumbsup2
very helpful

I still don't get how, for a family of 4, anyone would find it worth it to pay $220 and still wait for about 2 hours to get seats assigned.:worship:

Hi There, I am a little confused and forgive me if this has been answered, I am upset because it looks like we will miss Fantasmic, we will at Disneyland Tues-Fri in Oct. Was hoping to hit all the shows, Fantasmic, WOC, and the Halloween party. However it looks like we will miss Fantasmic because they probably won't be showing it Friday night due to the Halloween party, will they show it any other day during the week? I am sure hoping so, does WOC play every night? Thanks in advance.:goodvibes

Hi There, I am a little confused and forgive me if this has been answered, I am upset because it looks like we will miss Fantasmic, we will at Disneyland Tues-Fri in Oct. Was hoping to hit all the shows, Fantasmic, WOC, and the Halloween party. However it looks like we will miss Fantasmic because they probably won't be showing it Friday night due to the Halloween party, will they show it any other day during the week? I am sure hoping so, does WOC play every night? Thanks in advance.:goodvibes
We will not know about the October schedule for sure until around Sept 1 (maybe in late August). For guidance see last year's schedule:

"Historical DLR Park Hours, Entertainment and Refurbs" - www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2291124

October is a hybrid high season/low season month and I for one would not choose weekdays in October unless I was OK with missing entertainment:

See "What You Should Know About Off-Season at DLR" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=18462889

We will not know about the October schedule for sure until around Sept 1 (maybe in late August). For guidance see last year's schedule:

"Historical DLR Park Hours, Entertainment and Refurbs" - www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2291124

October is a hybrid high season/low season month and I for one would not choose weekdays in October unless I was OK with missing entertainment:

See "What You Should Know About Off-Season at DLR" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=18462889

Not exactly the response I was hoping for but so be it. I just better me able to see WOC of I will be one upset person. I figured October was a good time to go, everyone said with the Halloween season it would be busy so I guessed they would be showing Fantasmic. Oh well.

Not exactly the response I was hoping for but so be it. I just better me able to see WOC of I will be one upset person. I figured October was a good time to go, everyone said with the Halloween season it would be busy so I guessed they would be showing Fantasmic. Oh well.

During last years Holiday schedule October 2010 Park Schedule, F! was running on Saturdays and Sundays except for one day which was Columbus day on Monday the 11th. So it is most likely that F! will be running on those days during the month of October since it is a slow season during the weekdays. The Halloween Season is getting popular and it is starting in September (not the party but the decorations will be up in September) there is a possibility that the weekdays during October might be extended. It is almost likely that the park hours will be the same hours on the non-busy days.

This might also help:

"Choosing When To Visit DLR: Summary of High and Low Season and When Each Happens " www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2365983

:)

Thank you, our dates are already picked and airfare has already been purchased so I guess we won't see Fantasmic this time and it will be a long time if ever till we will be back. It looks like WOC is shown every night so hopefully that won't be a problem, because that would be really upsetting. Sorry don't mean to hijack your Fantasmic thread but hoping that we will see WOC.:goodvibes

I want to see if I'm understanding this correctly....

Say we purchased the dessert package for the second showing of fantasmic...we check in at the podium at 8pm, at which point we choose specific seats for the show(?). Then we can leave, and return around 20-30 mins before the second showing begins and be seated? Or would/should we be there right when the first showing ends?

Thanks for this thread, Hydroguy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter