Fantasmic Reservaions

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by connie1042, Dec 6, 2010.

1. connie1042

connie1042 DIS Veteran

What are the restaurants that have the package for Fantasmic. Are they all one dinning credit. We would like to do dinner?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Faldred

Faldred DIS Veteran

Hollywood and Vine, Mama Melrose, and Hollywood Brown Derby. he first two are 1 TS, HBD is 2 TS.

Seating times will likely be mid-late afternoon, basically between lunch and dinner service. One of the main points of the program is to fill the restaurants during the slow periods.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was Moderator

The latest I have seen for a dinner Fantasmic package is 4:30. I am pretty sure you can't get them after 5 PM.

5. tpmorley

tpmorley Queen of Hearts

Is there any way to do a Fantasmic package with the Quick Dining plan?

6. catne

catne DIS Veteran

you can pay cash (or credit card) for it.

No way to use quick service credits at table service restaurant...they don't convert that way, sorry.

The latest Fantasmic Dinner Package reservation we ever got was 5:10 at Mama Melrose for a 9:00 PM Fantasmic show. The earlier the showing, the earlier the latest dinner package. In January, we have a lunch Fantasmic package...the latest dinner they were offering was 3:30, so we just went with a late lunch at 1:30. But then the actual show is at 6:30 so we'll just do dinner later in the evening.

7. spaintra8814

spaintra8814 Earning My Ears

One of the main points of the program is to fill the restaurants during the slow periods, still look out for Fantasmic package plan.