Fantasmic Question

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by csmommy, May 29, 2009.

1. csmommy

csmommy <font color=purple>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>

We are doing the DDP & have ressies at Moma Melrose for 3:40 in August which is more like a late lunch. By the time Fantasmic starts we will all be hungry again! What is a good place to send DH to get us all a QS for a late dinner?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PoppyGirl

PoppyGirl The kiddies come for the autographs but the mummie

They have a number of places inside F! where you can purchase food. Be prepared for lines though!

4. marylouwho

marylouwho Mouseketeer

We have the same deal for our F! dinner at MM. 3:35 PM ADR's
    Ugh. That's going to mess up our last day, but I really want to see F! without the huge wait.

I was thinking that we'd use our CS for a late breakfast that day, and then the TS at MM will be a late lunch. And then we'll just have a snack before and/or after the show. :yay:

:love:

5. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero DIS Veteran

Since F! is only 30 minutes or so, that means it will be over around 9. I was planning on going over to Downtown Disney afterwards to get a QS meal there and walk around, since we weren't planning on going to DTD until I booked an ADR at H&V for 3:40... :eek:

6. csmommy

csmommy <font color=purple>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>

In August F! starts at 9 & by the time it is over & you actually get out it will be after 10:00 ~ too late for me to eat.

7. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero DIS Veteran

Then why does the calendar say that the show is at 8:30?

ETA: Oh, I'm going the last week of August, so I was going off of those hours.... it's at 9 all the weeks before that. My bad.