Fantasmic Question

csmommy

DIS Veteran
We are doing the DDP & have ressies at Moma Melrose for 3:40 in August which is more like a late lunch. By the time Fantasmic starts we will all be hungry again! What is a good place to send DH to get us all a QS for a late dinner?

They have a number of places inside F! where you can purchase food. Be prepared for lines though!

We have the same deal for our F! dinner at MM. 3:35 PM ADR's
Ugh. That's going to mess up our last day, but I really want to see F! without the huge wait.

I was thinking that we'd use our CS for a late breakfast that day, and then the TS at MM will be a late lunch. And then we'll just have a snack before and/or after the show. :yay:

:love:

Since F! is only 30 minutes or so, that means it will be over around 9. I was planning on going over to Downtown Disney afterwards to get a QS meal there and walk around, since we weren't planning on going to DTD until I booked an ADR at H&V for 3:40... :eek:

Since F! is only 30 minutes or so, that means it will be over around 9. I was planning on going over to Downtown Disney afterwards to get a QS meal there and walk around, since we weren't planning on going to DTD until I booked an ADR at H&V for 3:40... :eek:

In August F! starts at 9 & by the time it is over & you actually get out it will be after 10:00 ~ too late for me to eat.

In August F! starts at 9 & by the time it is over & you actually get out it will be after 10:00 ~ too late for me to eat.

Then why does the calendar say that the show is at 8:30?

ETA: Oh, I'm going the last week of August, so I was going off of those hours.... it's at 9 all the weeks before that. My bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter