Fantasmic package question

CJK

DIS Veteran
We just booked Mama Melrose for lunch with the Fantasmic package. I know how the food works, but what about the show? Do we receive a paper pass that allows us into Fantasmic? What time do we have to be there by - 30 minutes in advance? Are the seats still on the far right hand side of the theatre? TIA! :thumbsup2

We just booked Mama Melrose for lunch with the Fantasmic package. I know how the food works, but what about the show? Do we receive a paper pass that allows us into Fantasmic? What time do we have to be there by - 30 minutes in advance? Are the seats still on the far right hand side of the theatre? TIA! :thumbsup2

I believe you are still given a paper voucher/pass after the meal. That is how it was last time I went. Seating has been moved to the center section.

We did this same thing for NYE 2012/13. You will be given vouchers for entry by your CM/Waiter. We arrived 30 min before show time with our vouchers and got great seats up close. There was a lot of wait time before the show, but our seats were really good.

At the end of your meal the server will give you paper passes for the show. Seating is in the middle of the theatre. We arrived 45 mins early because it was really busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter