• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Fantasmic opening weekend...

someone in another group I follow posted...more value for the same price...didn't they learn anything from Chapek that you can't do that!
Marketing makes you think it is more. They'll have smaller portions and add more filler (ie. more pasta or rice with less protein). They list entrees, salads and dessert. Things like sorbet or a beverage may be the other two "courses."

Marketing makes you think it is more. They'll have smaller portions and add more filler (ie. more pasta or rice with less protein). They list entrees, salads and dessert. Things like sorbet or a beverage may be the other two "courses."
I was thinking they were including the drink as I don't see where a 5th course is, from the picture someone posted before, and the bread, in any scenario though, in the world of Disney, where most pricing has continued to go up, this one staying the same was a bit of a surprise.

I would assume so as well but I'm down to have a little less of the meals to get to try more things since normally I only get one of these items when I've gone to the BB

I think the souvenir item used to only be for kids. Now it says "Guests will receive a souvenir item for nonalcoholic beverages."
I hope so the cup is 18 bucks normally

18 bucks plus lets say the minimum you spend is 40ish bucks a person 68 bucks value in food. Making nice viewing for two shows (since I'm seeing the first performance of Fantamsic so get to see the fireworks as well) For me this is the best deal of all the dinning packages at the resort

But this doesn’t mention Fantasmic right? Sounds like it’s just a prix fixe offering? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just reread my confirmation email, and I think you are right!! I just had it in my mind that it was the prior offer where you could add the Fantasmic voucher/package on when you dined at the BB. But I reread that email and it never mentions Fantasmic. It only mentions that you can request a prix fixe meal. Good catch, all!! I am glad I booked the Fantasmic Dining package on a different day because my intention was to do the Fantasmic viewing area.

I need to start working on my plan should I not be able to secure a dinning reservation for opening night. I'm solo so that helps.

I need to start working on my plan should I not be able to secure a dinning reservation for opening night. I'm solo so that helps.
I think you’ll be able to get a dining reservation, either a new package they haven’t released yet or a cancelation for BB. I am also paying close attention as I want something for 5/30 or 6/3 (whichever I can get!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter