Fantasmic in January

dopeyfanatic

DIS Veteran
Are they not showing it? It's not on the calendar, but I'm hoping it's just not up yet because all they show is fireworks and no parades yet. Kinda worried though. Nobody has heard that it WON'T be showing, have they?

They're not showing it yet for Jan 1-6 either though. I've been frustrated myself because I want to book a holiday tour and Fantasmic dessert those days when we hit the one month out in a couple days - but nothing scheduled yet! Do I still call and ask to reserve it at the one month mark??

They're not showing it yet for Jan 1-6 either though. I've been frustrated myself because I want to book a holiday tour and Fantasmic dessert those days when we hit the one month out in a couple days - but nothing scheduled yet! Do I still call and ask to reserve it at the one month mark??
Yes definitely.

Yes definitely.

Is it one month or 30 days in advance? I see 30 days in advance under their Fantasmic description and one month under the tours descriptions? So hypothetically if I wanted both on Jan 1 would I call Dec 1 for the tour but Dec 2 for Fantasmic? Or are they really both either 30 days or one month? What time does their reservation line open?

Is it one month or 30 days in advance? I see 30 days in advance under their Fantasmic description and one month under the tours descriptions? So hypothetically if I wanted both on Jan 1 would I call Dec 1 for the tour but Dec 2 for Fantasmic? Or are they really both either 30 days or one month? What time does their reservation line open?
One month - even thought they often say "30 days" for some reason no one understands.

We're there the first week. I hope they show it as I'm taking my best friend and her kids have never been :(

We are booked for the first show on the 5th and it looks like they have finally updated their calendars on the website to show it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter