Fantasmic dinner package

#1eeyoregirl

Loving Life, Family and everything Disney
My date to make my ADRs is coming up soon and I am trying to finalize all my plans. We are planning on dining at HBD anyway so thought we should go ahead do the Fantasmic package. Now I have never done the package before, so here is my question. Do you pre pay in advance for this or just a cc guarantee like all other meals (we are not doing the dining plan)? TIA!!

The Fantasmic Dinner Packages have not been released for dates past Jan 2016. Just a warning so you don't wonder what's up when you get to your 180.

I have been checking every morning to see when they open up so that I can book for our Feb trip.

There have been no official announcements about closings or anything.

Thanks for letting me know. I guess I will still go ahead and book the meal since we for sure will eat here and then change to the package once thay are released.

Thanks for letting me know. I guess I will still go ahead and book the meal since we for sure will eat here and then change to the package once thay are released.
A regular dining reservation and a Fantasmic! Dining Package are 2 different things. Even if you have a reservation at HBD, once the packages are released you will have to cancel your current reservation and book the package because you cannot add or convert your current reservation to the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter