Fantasmic Dinner better time

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by thebigtrip, Apr 29, 2004.

1. thebigtrip

thebigtrip Earning My Ears

I had a 4:20 dinner reservation for May 18 for Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose. I called today and they had opened up some later times. I was able to get 6:50 which is much better for use since we have lunch at 1:00. I just thought I would let you know in case you were stuck with an earlier time.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ciera123

ciera123 When can we go back to DW??

Thanks!! That's good to hear since we have a 4:50 at the Brown Derby June 7. I will call tomorrow and hope for a later time!!

4. mbcary

mbcary <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Same here. I had a 4:00pm at H&V for May 18th and called last week and got a 7:00pm. I was so excited. I guess they were able to open some more up.

ciera23, I would definitely try again. It sounds like you will be able to get a later time.

Everybody eat good!!

5. Terry S

Terry S <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

I have a 3:50 for Brown Derby on May 28th. I called today hoping they opened up more at 30 days since when I originally called they were only assigning times between 3:30 and 4:00, but they didn't have any later times.

6. cadburysmom

cadburysmom <font color=000099>I'm lucky to cruise with the be

I have a 6:30pm PS for Hollywood & Vine on May 31!:teeth:

7. thebigtrip

thebigtrip Earning My Ears

Terry S,

I've been trying off and on for awhile now. If they still don't have later times then just keep trying. I can't make any sense of the process and neither could the CM I spoke too. I know that the day we will be there is the extended hours day but I don't know if that made a difference. Good Luck.

8. cruisnfamily

cruisnfamily <font color=teal>Please save me from 5th grade mat

I also had a PS for 4:30pm for the FDP on May 28th I called back last week and was able to pick almost any time I wanted and changed mine to 6:30pm. This was at about 37 days out that I called so I don't think they release this stuff at exactly 30 days.....I had been calling every 3 days or so for 2 months and that day was the day I finally could get later times and they had PLENTY.

9. EEyorelover22

EEyorelover22 I want to live in the Castle

I have a ps for the FDP on June 18th at 4:30 at H&V. I've called the last couple of days and there are no ps left and they haven't opened up any later times than 4:30. I hope when the date gets closer, they will offer later times.

10. Terry S

Terry S <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Thanks! It looks like I missed the window! I will still try a few times and see if I can get later, but if not we will just eat breakfast, snack at bit and eat a late lunch/early dinner at 3:50. The biggest problem is we have a party of 6.

11. senecabeach

senecabeach Have a Disney Day !!!

Try This.......................

The later seatings for the FDP open up 30 days from your ressie!!!

My orig ressies were made in Feb for 3:30 PM...ucky...
    I called 30 days prior and got a 6:30 seating!!:Pinkbounc
    The CM told me 30 days out was the key!!
    Hope this helps...........

Doin' the Single Digit Dance !!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

12. EEyorelover22

EEyorelover22 I want to live in the Castle

I have the 30 day mark noted because that's what a few people had posted, but someone posted that they were able to get one farther out than that so I thought I'd try. Our time is horrible at 4:30 but 6:00 worked better last year.

13. Annie68

Annie68 DIS Veteran

We just returned from the World, did the Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic package Thursday night & reservations were for 5:10p. Wonderful buffet, all adults & kids in our party LOVED the food....would highly recommend this restaurant. We headed into Fantasmic at 7:45p & were seated 2nd section from the right. The stadium filled up completely, someone started the wave & the kids were having a great time with that. It was our first time seeing the show & we thought it was fantastic!

14. Iheoma

Iheoma Mouseketeer

Hi everyone,

I don't know how I missed this post earlier but I was doing a last minute reading today - we leave TOMMORROW!!! and I called and got a 5:00p.m. PS for Brown Derby. Previously it was 3:50p.m. which was not good at all. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Iheoma

15. mbcary

mbcary <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Annie, I'm glad you had a good time. We are certainly looking forward to it. The only time I have seen the show was in December a couple of years ago and it was about 45 degrees that night and I was freezing!!

Iheoma, I'm glad you a later PS. Hope you enjoy the show!