Fantasmic dessert procedure?

alvernon90

Two Decade Veteran
If you have made a reservation for the Fantasmic dessert seating, is it necessary to pick up physical tickets at a ticket booth or something? Or do you just show up in line and give them your name? Do you need an order number or some other verification?

You need to pick up your tickets at City Hall the day of your event. It is good to have your confirmation number just in case, but you should only need to give them the name the tickets were bought under.

Then you take your tickets to check in over at the ROA by HM. Usually people start lining up about 7:45ish to check in at 8pm and pick your seats. Then you can come back before your show and give them your tickets and have a seat. :)

We love doing the dessert seating. It is a tradition for us (and I just got our own tickets yesterday).

Don't forget to have the credit card you used to buy the tickets. Sometimes the CMs at City Hall ask to see it.

I am soooo tempted to do this when we have our trip. Is this a "reserve at 90 days" thing or 30 days?

Is it really worth it?

30 days from the night of the performance.
I personally think it is worth it. The desserts are yummy, having a nice chair to sit on, and being able to watch the fireworks from the seat (for the first show anyway), is worth it to me. :) I also like having the service. :D
Some folks think it is not worth the $$. We do it every anniversary trip we take down there. It is a magical thing for me.

Reservations can be made 30 days in advance. It is pricey, but worth it for us. We don't see F! very often, and I'm really short, so having a good view is essential. The dessert box and seating make this a very special event for us. Other people's mileage may vary, especially since the cost can skyrocket with a larger group.

FYI: I just reserved some of these seats the other day and was told by the CM that they've changed where you pick up the tickets. I was instructed to pick up my tickets at a standard ticket booth.

FYI: I just reserved some of these seats the other day and was told by the CM that they've changed where you pick up the tickets. I was instructed to pick up my tickets at a standard ticket booth.

I just bought tickets for this today and the CM told me we could pick them up at a ticket booth or at City Hall.

Jill

Tickets for F! Dessert show can now be picked up at City Hall, any ticket window, guests services, and front desk of resort hotels if you are staying there...basically anywhere on property that you can buy tickets you can now get your F! tickets...used to be just City Hall.

You will need the tickets in hand to check in at 8p @ ROA check in to select your seats. 8p check in is for BOTH showings. Only one person needs to check in, but you will need all the tickets in hand to assign seats.

FYI, if you stay at a DLR hotel and have Disney Vacation Planning buy the tickets for you then they will be at the front desk of your hotel when you check-in.

:wizard:

Thanks for all the info. I wish I had known about Vacation Services making it so easy, but when I check in to DLH tomorrow night I will try to pick up the tickets then. That should be pretty convenient.

FYI, if you stay at a DLR hotel and have Disney Vacation Planning buy the tickets for you then they will be at the front desk of your hotel when you check-in.

:wizard:

TY for this info. I just "put in a request" for mine with Disney Vacation Planning (I can't buy them for another few days to be 30 days out, but they already have my CC # and approval to do so), and this is good to know. DVP has been helpful. They even made reservations for me for days during our split stay when we won't be at PPH.
Thanks to PPs, too, because now that I finally bit the bullet and decided to to the F! seating, I have a lot to learn in a short amount of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter