Fantasmic closing after Jan 2016????

Perhaps they didn't. They would have had to add to the soundtrack if thats the case. I did read a post on another website that some things were removed, though the only specific thing that person could remember being gone was characters falling out of bubbles, though the sound effect was there.

Perhaps they didn't. They would have had to add to the soundtrack if thats the case. I did read a post on another website that some things were removed, though the only specific thing that person could remember being gone was characters falling out of bubbles, though the sound effect was there.

The soundtrack remains untouched.
They just added more "bubbles" with very short scenes from Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Frozen.

I'll wager a guess. Remember the "trial seating" they did about a month ago where the thread grew wondering how they would size, color, number seats for reserved seating? Perhaps they are still trying to find a better way to get people into the theater without the lines on Sunset for two hours before the show. It may be the F! dining pkg will go away while they try different methods of getting the theater filled in less time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter