Fantasmic and DEP News!

ILUVWDWTOO

Earning My Ears
I'm usually on the WDW boards, this is our first visit to DL and y'all have been a great help, I'd like to return the favor now.

Starting today, you can call DLR to reserve Fantasmic Dessert Buffet seating and Premium Seating for DEP at DCA, this is similar to the Fantasmic package, it's the same price and has, I think, three choices of location, we chose Mondavi. The number is 714-781-4400.

BTW, if anyone has any information on tours outside of DLR that you have done, I would appreciate the information.

Good Luck and again Thank you!:p

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>
Thanks a bunch for the information. That is great news! (I'm going to have to link this at the top) :sunny:

I just called and verified prices:

For the Fantasmic Dessert Buffet, the cost is $41 per person.

For the Fantasmic Prime Viewing (near the Haunted Mansion), the cost is $40 for adults, and $30 for children ages 3-9.

For the Prime Viewing of Disney's Electrical Parade at DCA, the cost is $41 for adults, and $30 for children, ages 3-9.

Thanks for this information!

I had heard there was a rumor it was about to start, now we know it is true!

YEAH!

Patti
Lexington, KY

Does anyone know how far in advance you are allowed to book? And are you charged immediately? Any cancellation penalties?

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

You can book these events 30 days in advance. They charged my card when I booked, I didn't ask about cancellations, they did say I would get a refund (or could rebook) in case the event was cancelled for some reason.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter