Fantasia Mini Golf............

Rhian

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else here been to the Fantasia Mini Golf course near the Yacht and Beach Club?
I went on my last trip and I wasn't really expecting anything amazing but it was brilliant! I would definitely recommend it. My sister hit her ball into a lake and I got eaten alive by the mosquitos, but nevertheless we had a great time.

What did everyone else think of it? Has anyone been to the Winter Summerland course?:cool:

ive been there!:p we were stayin at the beach club one year and we had some extra time on our hands friday afternoon, so we went to the fantasia mini golf course. we also werent expecting anything too great, but it really is a lot of fun!!! we had a really good time. my brother and i kept on runnin back and forth under the statues that sprayed water cuz we were hot :p. id deffinately recomend it.
we did the winter summer land course too one day right after leaving blizzerd beach. we did the summer course (i wanted the winter one, so that way i might be able to convice myself that its not that hot out....lol :rolleyes: ). we had a good time! it was a cute course! we wsnted to play there cuz the year b4 that we paticipated in the poll about having a mini golf course there or not, and we said we'd pry play there, so we did! :smooth:

I plyed the course bye the yacht beach club once and thought it was awesome and i dont even like minigolf so it most me awesome :)

I love Winter/Summerland havent made it over to FG yet.

W/S is great! I like it there alot..we are going back this trip too!

I've never been to either but I'm going to winter summerland this trip! do you know when you're going there jules?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter