Family Trip 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by LISABRIAN87, Nov 6, 2012.

1. LISABRIAN87

LISABRIAN87 Family Trip

We're planning a family trip to Disney in Septemer of 2013 with our 3 year old. Any helpful tips on where to stay, best areas to visit (besides Harry Potter at Universal, that goes without saying)?! :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sarabi's Cubs

Sarabi's Cubs DIS Veteran

First of all, welcome! I think the best advice would be to spend some time perusing the different boards. Where to stay is so personal - depends on your taste, budget etc. If you spend some time on the accomodations board and look up info on wdwinfo.com you will get a feel for different resorts and can narrow down what's important to you. The Restaurants and Theme Parks and Attractions boards should also be very helpful.

Good luck!

4. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Hi and :welcome: to the DIS!

I just wanted to let you know that I moved your post about a future trip to our Resorts Forum. There, you'll be able to get specifics about the various hotel options Disney has. You might also consider posting more specific threads on the other boards throughout our community. When you narrow down a topic, it's more likely that you'l get a lot of responses.

Have a great day,