"Family Table" at Tutto Italia?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by J&J'sMOM, Jul 16, 2008.

1. J&J'sMOM

J&J'sMOM Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! Just going over our ADR's for next month, and was considering trying to get in here. We are on the DDP, and I was going over the menu on allears, when I saw the "family table" option. It's like family style, where you pick a few things and all eat the same things. Is this a possibility on the regular DDP ( just 1 credit?), and has anyone been there lately? TIA

2. tinkbyday

tinkbyday DIS Veteran

We ate here in April and OMG is it wonderful. The lasagna is to die for. I am italian and was brought up on the usual italian fare with grandmothers both from italy cooking homemade sauce and such - it was very authentic tasting IMO.

My Mom also very much enjoyed it and we are taking my grandparents there in January.

As for the "Family Table" - I'm not sure how that works with the DDP - we were on the dining plan and ordered separate meals - it was 1 Table for each for those entrees.

3. Seahunt

Seahunt DIS Veteran

Sorry but it's no longer on the menu - maybe because it included appetizers and the DDP no longer includes them :confused3

Here's a previous post with the latest menu I have copied, but when I posted this I was informed that the menu has already changed again slightly (still no Family Table though):

HTH!
    :cheer2: