"Family Table" at Tutto Italia?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by J&J'sMOM, Jul 16, 2008.

1. J&J'sMOM

J&J'sMOM Mouseketeer

Aug 22, 2006
    Hi everyone! Just going over our ADR's for next month, and was considering trying to get in here. We are on the DDP, and I was going over the menu on allears, when I saw the "family table" option. It's like family style, where you pick a few things and all eat the same things. Is this a possibility on the regular DDP ( just 1 credit?), and has anyone been there lately? TIA
  2. tinkbyday

tinkbyday DIS Veteran

Apr 3, 2008
    We ate here in April and OMG is it wonderful. The lasagna is to die for. I am italian and was brought up on the usual italian fare with grandmothers both from italy cooking homemade sauce and such - it was very authentic tasting IMO.

My Mom also very much enjoyed it and we are taking my grandparents there in January.

As for the "Family Table" - I'm not sure how that works with the DDP - we were on the dining plan and ordered separate meals - it was 1 Table for each for those entrees.
  3. Seahunt

Seahunt DIS Veteran

Jan 19, 2002
    Sorry but it's no longer on the menu - maybe because it included appetizers and the DDP no longer includes them :confused3

Here's a previous post with the latest menu I have copied, but when I posted this I was informed that the menu has already changed again slightly (still no Family Table though):