Family rooms

billybluenose

Earning My Ears
Can anyone suggest accomodation for a family of five ie. 2 adults and three kids (aged 12, 9 & 9) at DLP.
The brochures that I have looked at so far seem to be based on families of four. I can not see larger family rooms or kid suites anywhere.
Dont people realise that some parents decide to have more than two children (although in my case it wasn't through choice - the younger two are twins).
It gets really annoying when going to events and asking for family tickets only to be told that I have to purchase a single child ticket also. I always argue the case that my youngest child is part of my family but never seem to get anywhere.
Anyway, rant over. If anyone can recommend accomodation as above, it would be very much appreciated.

Regards.

Billy B.

The new Explorers' Hotel at DLP has flexible room arrangements which can accommodate up to 10 people. I think that a standard room (sleeps 4) plus a small cabin with bunks would be most suitable for your family's requirements.

Alternatively, the Davy Crockett Ranch sleeps six quite comfortably, but requires a car to get to and from the parks. I think if you will be travelling from Scotland this makes this a very long journey by road...

Regards

Rob

.....Or if you want to stay on-site in DLRP then Newport Bay Club offers rooms with 2 double beds and a sofa bed as part of the Admirals Floor. These cost around £70-£85 extra per night.

Richard. :)

We're a family of 5 too & I totally agree.

I'd recommend Camp Davy Crockett we love it and it has a wonderful pool.

But as Rob says you MUST have a car.

Its only a 5 minute drive & you get free parking at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!