Family of 6 loves the food at Disney. Lots of Photos! Finally updated on Page15!

Wow - I have to agree that your pictures are awesome! I can't wait to see more!

Wow! Those are some great food pics. I'm gonna sign up at the beginning of this one. I don't wanna miss a thing! We're doing DDP for the first time because it is free, but if we love it I may just buy it next time. Thanks for doing this.

You're off to a great start ! We're going to enjoy following your family on their gastronomical journey . . . . Thanks for sharing with us !

Great reviews! I look forward to more, as we are doing some of the same places in November!

I agree with everyone. Your photos are amazing. I may just have to try Spoodles now. More, more, please. :flower3:

Colleen - ITA with everyone, your pics are amazing!! We discovered Spoodles on our last trip and it's one of our favorite places. Even with the menu change I think we'll love it again - can't wait!

I too will have to comment you on the pictures-amazing!

Can't see what else you have for us to drool over!:goodvibes

Thanks for the review - we have an ADR for Spoodles in Sept and I was a little worried about it from some of the recent posts - looks like it was very good!

I think I made a mistake but doing this review in chronological order. These are probably the best food photos, the rest are just average. :confused3 :rolleyes1

All of your kind responses mean a lot to me. Thank you.:love: :cloud9:

Your pics are incredible. You definitely have a gift for photo taking. By any chance did you take up photography in school?

Thank you. I studied business in school, not photography. I did take two courses at www. betterphoto .com a few years ago.

ABC Commissary

Mom, Mike, Mary and me all had the cheeseburger w/ fries. We all thought they were fine. They didn’t taste bad, they just weren’t great. They were what you would expect.
6-5-07-61.jpg

Dad had the fish and chips-
6-5-07-62.jpg

Lynn had the -Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry - Asian vegetables with lo mein noodles in a soy stir-fry. She said it was good. She also had the fresh fruit, which she was able to get as her side item (though this may have been a mistake):confused:
6-5-07-60.jpg

Mike also had the fresh fruit. Both said it was good & fresh.
6-5-07-63.jpg

I don’t think that anyone got dessert here.

We did get some dessert later though.
Lynn had a Mickey Bar. Do I really need to review?:lmao: :thumbsup2
6-5-07-212.jpg

My mom & Mary both had cookie ice cream sandwiches. This was enjoyed by all.
6-5-07-213.jpg

Before Fantasmic that night I had the single scoop of cookie dough from here:
6-5-07-325.jpg

I didn't get a picture though because I ate it while we walked to F! I was very good ice cream though.

And since these food photos aren't as nice as Spoodles,(and the fact that I won't be doing a trip report) here's a few Fantastmic shots!
6-5-07-332.jpg

6-5-07-337.jpg

6-5-07-360.jpg

6-5-07-403.jpg

I promise to post Mama Melrose review later tonight :)

Coleen, great pics! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera do you have? I am looking for a new one and really not sure what to buy. I love your pics they are so clear, even the fantasmic ones. TIA! Oh and great reviews too, thanks for those!

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera do you have? I am looking for a new one and really not sure what to buy.

I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT, the newest version though is called the XTi. I've had it for about 3 years. About a year ago I bought a canon L series lens, which provides crisp & clear photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter