Family of 6 - AoA, ASMu Suite, or somewhere else?

twoplustwins

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip for June. We thought we would stay at Bonnet Creek, but with the new promo expected to be released on January 3, we are looking to stay onsite.

We have four children, that will be 10, 8, 6, and 6 when we arrive. I was thinking about a suite at ASMusic or AoA. I don't like the cabins, as we like a resort feel. We have ruled out two rooms, because we like the idea of having a kitchenette. Although I would love to stay in a villa or WL deluxe room, we cannot afford it. Any ideas? Pros/cons of each resort?

Have you checked into renting DVC points for your stay? I don't know what your budget is, but you may be able to get a two bedroom villa for a comparable price to a family suite, depending on the resort (and what promos they may offer on the family suites). Now would be the time to get going though if you want to try that route as you're right at the 6-7 month window for June.

As far as the family suites go, either would suit your needs. The suites at ASM are often included in the discount promotions, where it's been hit and miss with the AoA suites and discounts. ASM has three separate fold out beds in the living room as opposed to the two fold out beds at AoA, if you have kids that don't like to share a bed. Both have a queen bed in the bedroom, the kitchenette and two bathrooms.

Most people will say to go for AoA because it's new, but if you can save money by staying at ASM, I say go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter