Family of 10 onsite options?

Zooshoveller

WAR EAGLE
Well 3 families. 6 adults, 1 teen, 3 littles. Me, DH, DS9, DD9; my parents; my sister, BIL, nephew14, niece8. We would all love to be together, but understand it probably won't happen. I was thinking 2 suites at ASMu and a standard room. My mom asked about villas. Other than 3 separate rooms, what are our options?

We are staying next week at a 3 bedroom grand villa in Old Key West (sleeps 12 and there are 12 of us going), you should search using that term "grand villa".

We are staying next week at a 3 bedroom grand villa in Old Key West (sleeps 12 and there are 12 of us going), you should search using that term "grand villa".

Oops. That is what is missing on the Disney site.

Of course, we dissers always have more info about Disney than on their site.

Thanks!

Is budget a concern at all ?
For us, 3 separate standard rooms at any Resort would be preferred. Love the Family but it's very nice for each little unit to have their own space at the end of the day and from past experience works out less expensive than a Villa. Sometimes too much togetherness can be, well, just too much. Playing at the Parks and having Meals all together is great, we do enjoy that

As others have mentioned, a grand villa may be a great option for the family if you all want to stay together. If you're considering this option, be sure to look into renting Disney Vacation Club points from current members or from rental services. Renting points will save you a lot of money, as compared to booking directly through disney at their standard rack rates.

Budget is a medium concern. We have plenty of time to save. We don't mind spending less during the year for Disney! LOL

How to split up people is my concern. The 3 littles will want to hop around. My parents want the grand kids with them but nephew gets tired of the littles, and they don't want to be cramped. I don't think sis and I could handle 2 snoring husbands in the same room!

CarpeDisney said:
As others have mentioned, a grand villa may be a great option for the family if you all want to stay together. If you're considering this option, be sure to look into renting Disney Vacation Club points from current members or from rental services. Renting points will save you a lot of money, as compared to booking directly through disney at their standard rack rates.

I'll have to study up on this option! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter