Family Memories!!

adamsup

Adam

Welcome! Please join us as we relive our 3rd Disney World vacation! We had such a magical time as always.

2928ca8e.jpg

Our Disney World 2011 Family Video Montage

Loved it. Your kids are so cute. That was so funny that your DS was drinking out of somone else's mug.:laughing:

that was wonderful! you HAVE to send that to disney! talk about some great memories! loved it. thanks for sharing!! :)

Great video!!!!! I took almost no video of our trip...too busy taking over 2000 pictures but after seeing this, now I wish I had one some video!!!!

Loved it. Your kids are so cute. That was so funny that your DS was drinking out of somone else's mug.:laughing:

I know!! Ooops!

A bit later on, the guy who owned the mug came and sat down. Max came wandering over and wanted to sit on his chair so he told him to "scoot over"!

The guy did it too! :rotfl2:

I get a little teary eyed watching videos of other peoples magical memories. lol. It was a perfect way to remember the magic! I loved the mug thing too cute!
BTW, that's the song we picked out for our next vaca too!

that was wonderful! you HAVE to send that to disney! talk about some great memories! loved it. thanks for sharing!! :)

haha good idea!

Great video!!!!! I took almost no video of our trip...too busy taking over 2000 pictures but after seeing this, now I wish I had one some video!!!!

We did the same on our first trip, took millions of pics but hardly any video. Then we watched some montage videos on youtube and loved ones that had live video included so we made sure to take lots of video on our next trip!

Shooting video really isn't a hassle for us because our digital camera also shoots pretty good quality video. I need to use better editing software though because the quality was a bit grainy. Oh well!

Great video!!!! :thumbsup2 You have such beautiful children!!! When your daughter was dancing with the Prince it brought tears to my eyes! (it could be due to how emotional I am lately due to being pregnant :rolleyes1) And your son with all the kisses on his face....Priceless!!!! I can't wait to take my children for the first time!!! We are going next Oct. 2012! My daughter will be almost 3 and I'll have a 7 month old with me too!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

Love your son's face with all the kisses on it! Super cute!

He's such a flirt!

Great video.

Thanks!

LOVED IT! Thanks so much for posting -- really started my day off with a smile. :cool1:

Glad we made you smile :)

La-La-LOVED it!

lol ... la-la-la

I get a little teary eyed watching videos of other peoples magical memories. lol. It was a perfect way to remember the magic! I loved the mug thing too cute!
BTW, that's the song we picked out for our next vaca too!

It is? Cool! I'd like to see it when you've made the video.

Great video!!!! :thumbsup2 You have such beautiful children!!! When your daughter was dancing with the Prince it brought tears to my eyes! (it could be due to how emotional I am lately due to being pregnant :rolleyes1) And your son with all the kisses on his face....Priceless!!!! I can't wait to take my children for the first time!!! We are going next Oct. 2012! My daughter will be almost 3 and I'll have a 7 month old with me too!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

We go back in June 2012 - can't wait! You'll have such a great time. Is it your first time too?

We really enjoyed your video! Thanks for sharing!! :)

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter