Family Holiday Celebration and Black Out Dates

MomlovesDad

Mouseketeer
Can someone help me understand the Black out Dates and Holiday Ticket?
The b/o dates listed on the ticket info are: 10/21 through 2/13, 2012: AK & Ep & HS are Dec 20- Jan 4; MK Nov 17-Nov 25, Nov 29-Feb 13, w/ holiday ticket accepted on Weds during b/o period w/ exceptions. My question: Are these black out dates of Oct 21-2/13 b/o dates for the main gate passes and the specific dates for the parks b/o dates for the family tickets? Or are they just specifying black out time periods for the holiday season of 10/21 thru 2/13?

I want to visit my CP around the first two weeks of December, but would like us to go to the parks. Will we be able to use her main gate pass then?

10/21-2/13 are the dates of the entire holiday celebration. The specific dates listed are block out dates for each park. For the first two weeks of December you should be ok for the parks except for MK. You may be able to get I there on Wednesday though with the main gate.

Liz

Traveliz said:
10/21-2/13 are the dates of the entire holiday celebration. The specific dates listed are block out dates for each park. For the first two weeks of December you should be ok for the parks except for MK. You may be able to get I there on Wednesday though with the main gate.

Liz

Thank you, Liz! So you think the regular Main Gate pass will be accepted as long as it is not a black-out date? If so that is good news!!

MomlovesDad said:
Thank you, Liz! So you think the regular Main Gate pass will be accepted as long as it is not a black-out date? If so that is good news!!

Yes I am sure it will be. Liz

We are going to be there the first weekend in Dec. From 7th to the 11th, so we don't get to use the blue pass for MK. :( We have already bought tickets for the Dessert Party on Sunday night. Not sure what we are going to do. It will be another $400 for all of us to get tickets. Glad you are able to be there on a Wednesday. :) MK is my favorite park, but still thankful we will be at Disney World. It will be very strange not being able to see Wishes.

We are going to be there the first weekend in Dec. From 7th to the 11th, so we don't get to use the blue pass for MK. :( We have already bought tickets for the Dessert Party on Sunday night. Not sure what we are going to do. It will be another $400 for all of us to get tickets. Glad you are able to be there on a Wednesday. :) MK is my favorite park, but still thankful we will be at Disney World. It will be very strange not being able to see Wishes.

The Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party or is there another for the holiday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter