Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange-Sent/Received-COMPLETED!

My package arrived today! I rec'd from goofystitchfan, a cute handtowel with a turkey on it, a pumpkin ice cube tray, a set of fall colored note cards, a Thanksgiving wall hanging, fall cupcake wraps, a garden flag, and some yummy chocolate! Thanks very much!

Woohoo, this exchange is now completed!!! Hope everyone enjoys all of the goodies you had received from your pals.

Have a Happy Halloween, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Well... here I am. I received a package from Bobbi. Sorry for the delay in posting. We were hit by hurricane Sandy and for the past 2days the DS's have been home from school :headache: power out :headache: etc. Anyway... here's the goodies: a really cute pilgrim guy that is kinda a scarecrow too (will put on my new countertops), some pumpkins (plastic) that will also go so nicely! Some fall colored napkins (never have enough) and a huge bag of Hershey's mini's. DH was :cheer2: when he saw these. I started WW about a month and a half ago and have not had any goodies in the house. Needless to say I have no idea where they went :rotfl2: and he thanks you (I'm sure!!) Thanks for a great package Bobbi.:hug:

I'm glad you like the gifts and can share the goodies with your DH!

I hope you have not been hurt otherwise by Hurricane Sandy!

It seems that our home in Cape May NJ as well as my mom's house are intact from reports that we've gotten. Today DSis and Mom will be going to see the houses. Mom is looking forward to being back in her own house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!