***FALL Sent/received thread***...COMPLETED!!

Nancy check my DC, finally someone scanned it. It was delivered today at 8:35 am. :banana:

DisneyBaby2004 said:
Nothing yet. maybe Monday.

You didn't?? See the post above :confused3

On closer examination ;) It is at the "unit", so should be delivered tomorrow :teeth: :yay:

I was so excited that they finally scanned it that I miss read it.
Label/Receipt Number: 0304 3490 0000 9864 8675

Your item arrived at 8:35 am on October 06, 2006 in DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

If it got there at 8:35 this morning, why didn't they deliver it. :confused3

I had that with 2 this week. It got to the PO after the carrier already left for their route....so it should be there tomorrow :yay:

:yay: MINE came today :woohoo:

From cayandemonsmom (Lindsay)
4 beautiful fall place mats
a scarecrow plant pick
a fall wreath that she made.

Thank you so much ::yes::

Tuesday will bring the last one ::yes::

your so welcome i so didnt not know what i should buy i am new at this i am so glad you liked everything and i am happy you liked the wreath i was scaried you would think it was ugly and not a nice thing to make but i figured i would give it a try

Meriweather said:
:yay: MINE came today :woohoo:
From cayandemonsmom (Lindsay)
4 beautiful fall place mats
a scarecrow plant pick
a fall wreath that she made.

Thank you so much ::yes::

Tuesday will bring the last one ::yes::

It was all great ::yes::
I will hang the wreath on one of the doors as soon as we get back from WDW :teeth:

that is ok that your forgot i didnt know we were supposed to put one in this was my first exchange so i didnt know and i loved the candle i like pumpkin stuff in general and i am glad you find that shop too. lol thanks again lindsay

KT27 said:
That would be from me! I always forget to put in a note!
I'm glad you liked it all, the candle came from a local candle shop here in TX. I just found it and am glad I did!!!!!!!

~Katie

have fun hope we get to go one of these days trying to save the money cross your fingers for me that maybe it will work out for this summer when i am planning for.

Meriweather said:
It was all great ::yes::
I will hang the wreath on one of the doors as soon as we get back from WDW :teeth:

I got my package today from Pooh 67-68.

I received:

Nice (soft) blanket
Cute fall decorated (Turkey) mug
Hot chocolate with marshmallows (YUM!!)
All for a cold fall night :rotfl2: (I live in Fort Lauderdale)

I read your note but no worries. I love hot chocolate (I mean loooooove). I am using the mug now at work for my Dunkachino (chocolate coffee) and the blanket WILL be used when we head to Disney in December. I always bring one for the stroller on those cold nights but needed to buy a new one this year - PERFECT!!

Thanks so much for the great package. :thumbsup2

Glad you got it.

Hehehe, I know you live in Florida, but I hear people from the South (on these boards) complain all the time about the cool weather they get once in a while. :lmao:

I checked DC one more time and it is saying that it is there and ready for pick up. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter