Fall disc. nope not gonna get it

Mmketeer

<font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n
Well Disney has finally released their Fall/Holiday Disc for most nights Oct.4-Nov. 25th and Nov.29th-Dec.23rd. But, once again they are not offering this discount for the campsites. This is such a disapointment.

Well Disney has finally released their Fall/Holiday Disc for most nights Oct.4-Nov. 25th and Nov.29th-Dec.23rd. But, once again they are not offering this discount for the campsites. This is such a disapointment.

Yes, you're right, but unfortunately it's been several years since we've gotten a general (public) discount for our campsite. Guess they just don't have to as it's hard to even get a ressie sometimes as it is.

The only discount we've been able to get has been the AAA but even that depends on luck as they open very few for them. We had one last year (15%).

Have tried to get one this fall, but supposedly they've all been 'taken'! Made some ressies anyway for the first of Nov. but will probably cancel as can't seem to get too enthused right now with all the construction, plus all the changes that have been made the last year, or so.

Oh, well, guess we had too many happy years of Disney the way it was and all the changes have directed a lot of our vacations elsewhere.

Sorry for the rant, hope you have an enjoyable trip anyway - even without the discounts. ;)

I have yet to see any published discounts for FW. Given that it seems to maintain the highest occupancy levels outside the cabins, it really does not surprise me they do not offer discounts. If you are lucky to get AAA or similar discounts you can count it lucky.

I wish they would offer military discounts for the campsites at least.

I wish they would offer military discounts for the campsites at least.

Would be nice. One thing (and I don't have the exact cost) but during non-peak times like these, the price for the Campgrounds go down a pretty good bit. IF priced out often times the Campground is cheaper than the value resorts even if the Value resorts have a discount.

Yup. I checked last night on AAA and military discounts on the phone for Nov 8-16 and she couldn't get anything for me.

we were able to get a passholder discount for our upcoming trip in August for a campsite.

I just called to check for any discounts for our Dec 5-11 trip -

Florida Resident - none
Annual Passholder - none

I even checked for discounts for people over 6' tall and was told that since my wife was under 6' that it would cancel out that discount. :rotfl2:

I have been going to Disney 2 to 3 time a year for years and when I stayed in Resorts was often able to get some sort of discount (FL Resident - passholder). But in the 3 times I have stayed at The Fort I have never been able to qualify for any. As jbrostek posted, The Fort just doesn't seem to have a problem keeping the campsites booked. I have had times when I couldn't find reservations for dates I wanted. Discount or none I still look forward to trips to The Fort!!! :)
-Russ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter